Private Kolkata City Tour with Heritage Tonga Ride4
In the morning at around 9:30 am, our chauffeur accompanies with our expert tour guide will drive you for the full day Kolkata tour package.
This day trip to Kolkata initiates from visiting the Victoria Memorial one of the famous tourist attractions in Kolkata, showcases Indian & Western paintings, coins, Lithographs & Aquatints, manuscripts, sketches, textiles, miniatures, arms & armory and much more.
After that, you will experience the Heritage ride or commonly known as Horse carriage ride. After taking the ride, you will drive towards the St. John’s Church, one of the oldest churches in Kolkata. Later, we will take you to visit the St. Paul’s Cathedral, the establishment of a building was initiated by Bishop Daniel Wilson in the year 1839.
Afterward, our chauffeur will take you to experience the amazing glance of the Howrah Bridge, one of the prominent landmarks of Kolkata, and be connecting two cities Kolkata and Howrah. Subsequently, our local guide will take you to visit Mullik Ghat and Flower Market where you feel the colorful flowers and their fragrance all around the atmosphere.
Now, your next move is towards the South Park Street Cemetery, stands as the largest Christian cemetery outside Europe and America in the 19th century.
After that, our chauffeur will drop you back to the hotel and with this, your same day Kolkata tour package comes to an end.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary.
- Service of English speaking tour Guide.
- Monuments fee.
- Tonga ride at Victoria Memorial.
- Transport by Air Conditioner Vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
- Explore the antique things of the bygone era at Victoria Memorial.
- Cherish Heritage Horse ride in Kolkata.
- Visit the bygone St. John’s Church and St5. Paul Cathedral.
- Take an amazing glance of Howrah Bridge.
- Shop some flowers from Mullik Ghat Flower Market.
Payment & Cancellation Policy :-
Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
07 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
03-06 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges
Less than 3 days No refund.
Tour Monument acceding orders can be changed based on your Hotel Location.
Victoria Memorial only museum will be closed on every Monday only outside visit will available if you are doing this tour on Monday.
Timberlynn smithAugust 01 2018
Kolkata One day tour
Our tour guide, driver and the tour facilitator arrived at our obscure youth hostel fifteen minutes early. We'd had trouble finding the youth hostel the day before so we were impressed that they found it and were early! My husband and I were in India for a short trip. �
Margaret DaviesMay 06 2018
Beauty and History...combined
We had good authentic food and did some good authentic shopping, All in all we had a great time and kolkata city tours has given us the best of time provided within budget.Thank you operator Indiator.We wish to have more visits and tours with you in coming future.