Private Morning Temples Tour of Khajuraho with Local Guide3
In the morning after breakfast, our chauffeur together with English speaking guide pick you up from the hotel waiting lawn and take you to the visit of Khajuraho temples.
Initially, we start the visit to the Western group of temples, accomplished with fascinating temples, including The Lakshaman temple spruce up with a 4 ft tall image of Lord Vishnu with three faces of a lion and a boar, sculptures of adorable dancing women, portray the images from the battle, and much more. Apart from this temple, the complex also consists of the Kandriya Mahadev temple devoted to Lord Shiva and the carving sensuous sculptures. The Devi Jagdamba Temple dedicated to Goddess Parvati and Goddess Kali. The only sun temple of Khajuraho i.e. the Chandra Gupta temple shows the giant image of the sun of God. Aside from these temples, some other temples present in the western group of temple complex are Paravati temple, Vishwanatha temple, Matangesvara temple and the Chausath Yogini temple.
Afterwards, our next step is towards the Eastern group of temples are generally famous for Jain temples, consists of Parsvanatha temple, Adinath temple, Ghantai temple, Brahma temple and the Javari temple. These temples are barren from exotic sculptures and depicts the religious significances of the temples.
Lastly, we will move towards the southern group of temples accommodates the Chaturbhuja temple portray the 9 feet tall and four-armed image of Lord Vishnu. The Duladeo temple devoted to Lord Shiva depicts the images of the Apsaras decorated with the ornaments and the Beejamandal temple.
After the temple visit, our driver will take you to the local market and subsequently, drop you back to the hotel or airport and with this, your Khajuraho tour package ends here.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all Temples Caves.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore the art and architecture of the Khajuraho temples.
- Enjoy the spiritual Khajuraho Temples tour.
- Experience the blend of sensuality and the spiritual art.
- Transfer service from hotel to the site visit.
- Explore the Unesco World Heritage site.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
QuantsJuly 10 2018
The temples are known as the Erotic temples due to the outside carvings, however, the sheer number of carvings is incredible. Most are in astounding condition and they are in a great situation. The guide gave heaps of captivating points of interest of the historical backdrop of the place.
JacobJune 01 2018
When you see the temples it is evident they belong to hundreds of years back. But the work done on them surprises you with the extent of innovation and the artistic talent people possessed during that era. It is a great visit for history and art lovers.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Morning Excursion to Panna Wildlife Safari with Caves and Waterfall
- USD 37 Per Person
- 5-6 hrsDuration
An Evening Light and Sound Show in Temple Campus Followed by Dinner
- USD 35 Per Person
- 3 hrsDuration