Mumbai is a magical city, adorned with several locations worth visiting. This exciting Mumbai sightseeing and Bollywood tour will give you a chance to explore some of the most striking spots of the city like the Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum, Dhobi Ghat, Marine Drive, and Mani Bhawan while enjoying a thrilling drive past the colonial buildings of Victoria Terminus, Mumbai University and Rajabai Clock Tower and scenic sites like Chowpatty Beach, Parsi Towers of Silence and Malabar Hills. The tour will end with the much-awaited visit to the Bollywood studio, witnessing the live shooting of TV serials and ad-films.
- An exciting Bollywood studio visit
- Exploring monumental sites of the Mumbai city
- Photo-stop at the largest open-air laundry in the world
- Drive past some of the most glorious spots in the city
This exciting full-day Mumbai city tour will begin at 9:00 am. Our driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the historical arch-monument- the Gateway of India. After that we will move to the Prince of Wales Museum that houses interesting historical relics. This fascinating visit will be followed by one of the most fun things to do in Mumbai i.e. driving past colonial masterpieces such as Victoria Terminus, Mumbai University, and the Rajabhai Clock Tower.
Later, you will get a chance to click photos at Dhobi Ghat- the largest outdoor laundry in the world. The next component of your Mumbai sightseeing tour will be a visit to the gorgeous Marine Drive, which is also known as the Queen’s Necklace. After driving past some other fascinating places like Chowpatty Beach, Parsi Towers of Silence, and Malabar Hills, and visiting the famous Mani Bhawan that houses relics related to Mahatma Gandhi, you will reach the last leg of the Mumbai tour i.e. the Bollywood Studio.
You will be accompanied by a skilled Bollywood tour guide who will take you to various studios where you will see the live shooting of TV serials and ad-films. On a lucky day, you might even meet some celebrities and get pictures clicked with them. After that, you will drive past famous celebrity houses. At the end of the tour, our driver will drop you back to the hotel.
- Services of a private English speaking tour guide during Mumbai sightseeing
- Transportation by an air-conditioned car on a private basis
- Entrance fee to Prince of Wales Museum
- Entrance fee to Mani Bhawan
- Bollywood tour entrance charges
- English speaking Bollywood tour guide
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.