The scenic beauty of Murudeshwara temple is a great thing to experience. Located on the Murudeshwara Beach in Karnataka, this temple is situated at a distance of around 200 kilometers down south from Goa. The temple is encapsulated by the Arabian sea on the three sides, making it a perfect spot to experience the beautiful sunset and sunrises. If you want to see the second largest statue of Lord Shiva followed by Kailashnath Mahadev in Nepal, then go for this Goa Murudeshwara trip.
- A chance to explore the world’s second largest statue of Lord Shiva in Murudeshwara Temple Tour.
- Have some fun time at Murudeshwara Beach experiencing the beautiful sunsets.
- A sumptuous lunch at a local restaurant.
- A local English speaking tour guide giving insights that will make your trip more interesting.
The Trip to Murudeshwar temple will start early in the morning at 5:00 am. An air-conditioned private car will come to pick you up from the hotel dropping you back at the Murudeshwara temple. On your journey, an English speaking tour guide will accompany you who will narrate interesting tales associated with the temple. You can be free and ask any question that will help you understand more about the Indian culture. After exploring the Murudeshwara temple, you will be taken to a local restaurant where a sumptuous lunch awaits you. Post this, you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Services of a local English speaking local tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned car on a private basis
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Wear comfortable casuals (T-shirts / shorts)
- Any foot ware will go.
- Kids are allowed.
- First aid kit will be available.
- No Internet access.
- No Alcohol allowed.
- Carry your sun tan, mosquito repellent, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Nice excursionApril 03 2018
Murudeshwara Temple Tour turned out to be a fabulous one. I really had a great time in exploring the temple. Thanks for such a nice trip!
AwesomeOctober 09 2017
The getaway to Murudeshwara Temple Tour is recommendable. I enjoyed the day to the fullest and the lunch was tasty and relaxing. Cheers Indiator!