Mysore got its name from Mahishasur, the king of devils, who was killed by goddess Chamundeshwari. The city had been abode of royal dynasties, and this becomes clearly conspicuous when you visit its awe-inspiring palaces, expansive gardens and gigantic temples. The city is beyond description, book Mysore city tour to know more about its glorious past.
- One day excursion from Bangalore with multilingual guide
- Explore Opulent Mysore Palace
- Spend time at magnificent St. Philomena Church
- Relish tempting lunch with Mysore delicacy “Mysore Pak”.
Once you are free from the morning chores, our dedicated chauffeur will pick you up from the hotel in Bangalore around 6:30 am. One day trip to Mysore city would be enthralling, so don’t forget to carry a camera with you. Our first destination will be Mysore Palace, which is known world over for ornate ceilings, jeweled corridors, open mandap, vivid paintings and bejeweled throne.
From here, we take you on a gastronomic tour. Sumptuous lunch in exotic restaurant will satiate your taste buds, after lunch, we drive you to Chamundeshwari Temple. Perched on Chamunda Hill, the temple was built by Hoysala rulers. While returning back to Bangalore, you can spend some time in marvelous St. Philomena Church. Built in Neo-gothic style this church is known for St. Philomena’s divine powers.
From here, we drive you back to the hotel. We are confident you will adore Mysore day trip.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary.
- Service of English speaking tour Guide in Mysore.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Battery Car ride at Mysore Palace.
- One Fixed menu lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Transport by Air Conditioner Vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- Fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy.
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 07 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 03-06 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges
- Less than 3 days No refund
Taking Photographs inside the Mysore Main Palace building is strictly prohibited,
This package will not be operational on Sunday.
Mysore covered beautifullyJanuary 15 2018
Lots of things to see in Mysore. The country has interesting past. The guide was proficient and didn't hesitate to tell even minute things about the places. Overall good experience along with arrangements.
Beautiful cityDecember 26 2017
The city is beautiful with places well maintained. You can buy some gifts for your family and friends as they are artistically made.