Private Old Delhi Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride and Food Tasting6
In the morning after breakfast at around 9:00 am, our driver will pick you up from the hotel for your private old Delhi tour. En-route, our local guide will join you to familiar you about the place. Our driver will drop you at the Red Fort from here your private walking tour old Delhi including ancient Havelis will start. At Red fort, you can glimpse outside view of the fort and take photographs from outside.
Afterward, walk through to Chandni Chowk with outside glance of Chippiwada Temple and Sheesh Ganj Gurudwara. From here you can enjoy Rikshaw ride to Fatehpuri market, a wholesale market of pulses, spices and dry fruits. Later, walk through the narrow street markets of Chandni Chowk like Kinari Bazaar, famous for traditional Indian wedding commodities, Dariba Kalan market remarkable for Jewellery, Ballimaran for leather products and Bangle market for colourful and stylish bangles.
After shopping the best things from these markets, we will take you for the Walking Tour of Old Delhi for food to the preeminent Paranthe Wali Gali famous for various types of finger licking Paranthas.
After having a delicious Parantha now walk to Jama masjid, one of the old and famous mosque of the city, here your walking tour ends and our driver will be taken you towards the Connaught Place, New Delhi, en-route with outside visit of Raj Ghat. Connaught place has so many famous handicraft shops, branded showrooms, top class hotels and many other attractions. Your walking tour of Old Delhi for Heritage & Culture experience package our end here and our driver dropped you back your Hotel.
- Sightseeing with a guide who is able to communicate in English.
- Indian parathas from Paratha shop.
- Complementary offer of one lunch at the Indian Restaurant.
- Private air-conditioned car for moving between Hotel and Old Delhi.
- Mineral Water while travelling.
- Botted water during the tour.
- Service charges and taxes applicable.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Have a pleasurable Old Delhi Bazaar Walk.
- Enjoy shopping at old Delhi’s famous markets.
- Have an appetizing food at remarkable Paranthe wali Gali.
- Revel in the rickshaw ride.
- Experience the real Delhi.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Bob BergmanJuly 10 2019
Such a unique experience to walk in the streets of Old Delhi! It was a fun tour. The rickshaw ride and interacting with the locals was a happy memory that I am taking back with me. Will revisit soon. You guys at Indiator are doing a great job. Thanks for the memories.
Sandra MannJanuary 09 2018
Old delhi food trail - unbedingt machen
Wir haben diese ca. 2stündige Tour durch Old Delhi zusammen mit Sikender gemacht. Es war Tag 1 unserer 3wöchigen Indienreise und der perfekte Einstieg. Die anfänglichen Berührungsängste mit der Stadt sind schnell verflogen. Sikender ist ein recht smarter junger Typ. Sehr aufmerksam und checkt recht schnell wie die Leute drauf sind - was sie mögen und was nicht. Ganz toller Spaziergang, ganz leckere Sachen gabs. Jederzeit wieder.
Phillip Goodwin SrNovember 15 2017
Great way to see the real Old Delhi!
I had a really insightful and fascinating tour of Old Delhi. My guide was so informative and flexible to adapt the tour to my interests. Eating at the Gurdwara Sis Ganj Sahib was a highlight. As a single woman travelling alone, I had initially been a bit apprehensive, but quickly realised my concerns were unwarranted! A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon tour that was the highlight of my time in Delhi!
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 69 Per Person
- 8 hrsDuration
- USD 35 Per Person
- 3-4 hrsDuration