Being the prime tourist destination in India, Agra is visited by a large number of tourists every day. Agra is situated on the shore of the river Yamuna. One day Agra tour takes you to the major attraction of Agra like incredible Taj Mahal, enormous Agra Fort, Tonga ride outside the Taj Mahal gate and much more
- Know more about the aristocracy of the Mughal dynasty.
- Have a pleasing One day trip to Agra.
- Transfer service through the air-conditioned car from the hotel.
- Enjoy the Tonga ride.
- Visit the popular monuments of the town.
At around 10:00 am, our envoy will pick you up from the lobby of the hotel for the memorable One day Agra tour. For experiencing the Agra tour, our driver will drive you towards the Taj Mahal constructed by the hard-work of around 20,000 artisans and a huge team of architects lead by the main architect Ustad Ahmad Lahauri. This monument mesmerizes you with its white beauty. You can enjoy the Tonga ride outside the monument.
After visiting Taj Mahal, we will drive you to explore the Agra Fort; houses many buildings like Diwan-i-khas, Diwan-i-aam, Moti Masjid and much more.
Afterward, we will take you to a good local restaurant for a delicious lunch.
After having a tummy-full lunch, we will take you for a glimpse of the magnificent architecture of the Akbar’s Tomb. The One day Agra tour package also gives you the time to shop for your loved ones.
Finally, your One day Agra trip package finishes here with driving and dropping you back to the hotel or railway station.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, Akbar Tomb & Agra Fort.
- All Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Sep 2018.
Note: Package will be not operational on Friday.
The top sight in AgraNovember 27 2018
This is truly a Wonder in architecture. Beautiful as ever.
Day Tour To Agra With Guests!!November 26 2018
Take your picture, post it online and get out of?Agra?fast.
Beautiful view of The Taj Mahal, AgraNovember 18 2018
The?Agra?city is untidy. No proper signages on roads for tourists. So we got confused while driving. The traffic is erratic. The directions and signages approaching the entry gates are not properly communicated.?
India Itinerary - Agra must do!July 18 2018
Our group was traveling to India on business, and we arranged with a local tour company to rent a van to take from Delhi (more specifically Gurgaon) to?Agra?on a day trip. The advice that I would give all travelers is to not pay attention to the "3-4 hours" that it takes from Delhi to?Agra.
great guide and driverApril 16 2018
Brilliant tour with a great guide and driver
Beauty of agraMarch 19 2018
c j fuchsen
It is located 4 km away the?Agra?cant railway station and easily accessible by road as well. It is best to visit in the morning as the crowd is less. Winter season is the best time as It gets very hot in summer noon. Carry your shoe cover and water bottle. It takes 2-3 hours to see the entire location