Being the prime tourist destination in India, Agra is visited by a large number of tourists every day. Agra is situated on the shore of the river Yamuna. One day Agra tour takes you to the major attraction of the Mughals city that includes incredible Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Akbar Tombs. To give a little twist to the tour, Indiator provides you an opportunity to experience the ride of a lifetime in Tonga outside the Taj Mahal.
• Know more about the aristocracy of the Mughals dynasty.
• Get transfixed by the beauty of Taj Mahal.
• A testament to the Mughal architectural wonder, visit Agra Fort.
• Discover the primitive Mughal Mausoleum Agra Tomb.
• Take an exhilarating Tonga ride.
At around 10:00 am, our envoy will pick you up from the lobby of the hotel in Agra for the memorable one day Agra tour. Then our driver will drive you towards the Taj Mahal that was constructed by 20,000 artisans lead by the main architect Ustad Ahmad Lahauri. This monument mesmerizes you with its white beauty. After that, enjoy a Tonga ride outside the monument. Later proceed to explore the Agra Fort that houses many buildings like the Diwan-I-Khas, Diwan-I-Aam, Moti Masjid and few more.
If you are feeling uneasy due to hunger pangs we will take you to a good local restaurant to satiate your cravings. Once done with a lunch proceed for a glimpse of the magnificent architecture of the Akbar’s Tomb and delve into its beauty. This Agra tour also gives you the time to shop for your loved ones.Finally, your fun-filled one day Agra trip comes to an end and we will drop you back to your hotel.
• Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
• Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, Akbar Tomb & Agra Fort.
• All sightseeing by private air condition Car.
• Mineral water
• All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2020.
Note: Package will be not operational on Friday.
The top sight in AgraNovember 27 2018
This is truly a Wonder in architecture. Beautiful as ever.
Day Tour To Agra With Guests!!November 26 2018
Take your picture, post it online and get out of?Agra?fast.
Beautiful view of The Taj Mahal, AgraNovember 18 2018
The?Agra?city is untidy. No proper signages on roads for tourists. So we got confused while driving. The traffic is erratic. The directions and signages approaching the entry gates are not properly communicated.?
India Itinerary - Agra must do!July 18 2018
Our group was traveling to India on business, and we arranged with a local tour company to rent a van to take from Delhi (more specifically Gurgaon) to?Agra?on a day trip. The advice that I would give all travelers is to not pay attention to the "3-4 hours" that it takes from Delhi to?Agra.
great guide and driverApril 16 2018
Brilliant tour with a great guide and driver
Beauty of agraMarch 19 2018
c j fuchsen
It is located 4 km away the?Agra?cant railway station and easily accessible by road as well. It is best to visit in the morning as the crowd is less. Winter season is the best time as It gets very hot in summer noon. Carry your shoe cover and water bottle. It takes 2-3 hours to see the entire location