Orchha is a small, archaic and peaceful town established in the year 1501 on the bank of the river Betwa. The palaces, temples of 16th & 17th century, and several historical monuments drawn you to the down memory lane of the Bundela Rajput dynasty. Orchha is praised among the sightseer due to its relaxing and hassle free stay and the natural beauty. The Orchha is also very popular for Bundela paintings, portray the subjects, ornaments, dresses and much more of this bygone era.
- Visit magnificent Jahangir Mahal and Raj Mahal, notable for its marvelous architecture.
- Have a memorable Orchha day excursion from Khajuraho.
- Explore the Chaturbhuj Temple decorated with various symbols of religious significance.
- Mouth watering lunch at Local Restaurant.
In the morning after a flavorsome breakfast, our driver along with English speaking friendly guide pick you up from the hotel waiting lawn. After picking up, we will drive you to the Orchha day tour.
This private Orchha day trip starts from the visit of the Jahangir Mahal, this 17th century palace is a magnificent representation of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. This palace is bedecked with fabulous sculptures, chhatris, artistically designed gateways and much more. Our next move is towards the Raj Mahal, beautifully decorated walls and ceilings with vibrant mural paintings and mirror work. This royal magnificent and gargantuan residence has notable domes, balconies and prolonged corridors.
Afterwards, we will take you towards the Rai Parveen Mahal, this 16th century palace was built by Raja Indrajeet Singht, as the residence for Rai Parveen, a great musician and poetess of his court. After that, our next move is to the Chaturbhuj Temple, this enormous temple is dedicated to Lord Ram, was built in the year 1558, after 15 years one more temple building was constructed named as Ram Raja Temple built by Raja Madhukar.
Apart from these eminent places, Orchha has many other remarkable places for the sightseer named as Laxminarayan Temple, shrines of Siddh Baba Ka Sthan, Jugal Kishore, Cenotaphs, Janki Mandir, Phool Bagh, and the Hanuman Mandir.
Meanwhile, during an excursion, we will take you to the local restaurant for a delicious food.
After completing the day trip, you will be driven back to Khajuraho hotel or we can drop you to Jhansi railway station for your Agra or Delhi Journey and with this, your Orchha day tour package ends here.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition Car from Khajuraho to Orchha and Jhansi.
- Services of local English speaking tour guide.
- Entry fees of all monuments.
- One Lunch at Hotel or Local Restaurant.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Amazing Structures!March 01 2018
I took Orchha day excursion from Khajuraho from Indiator and amazed by the beauty of the temples and it's architecture. It's a must musit place, go for it.
Fascinating monumental architecturesMarch 01 2018
Jahangir Mahal and Raj mahals posses a spellbinding architecture. The magnificent beauty is great and displays the glorious past.