You must visit Jodhpur and when you do, don’t miss out on the Camel Safari. Camel Safari is the best way to explore the culture of Rajasthan. This Half Day Camel Safari will let you explore the Thar Desert riding on the back of a camel. For experiencing the bumpy camel ride, you have to go through a car ride taking you to Osian. An ancient town based at a distance of around 65 kms from North West Jodhpur. Here, head towards Mahaveera and Sachiya Mata Temple, the popular temples of this ancient town. Post this, enjoy the colors of festivity in the town. Enjoy a Gala Dinner with traditional music and dance performances by the artists of Rajasthan.
- Experience the beautiful countryside on this Camel Safari Tour.
- Head to Mahaveera and Sachiya Mata Temple for taking the blessings of the deities.
- Soak in the cultural beauty of Rajasthan while enjoying the music and dance of the artists from small villages.
- Chance to meet the locals of the town.
- Listen to the enchanting tales of the city by the guide.
Half Day Camel Safari starts at 2:00 pm. The guide will receive you from the hotel or airport. From here, drive towards Osian an ancient town in the Thar Desert. On the way stop at Mahaveera and Sachiya Mata at Osian. After taking the blessings of the deities, head to the campsite in Osian. Here, you will be greeted with a warm welcome. Start the camel safari in Thar Desert exploring the local villages of the desert.
Along with the scenic beauty get the chance to spot the rare wildlife in the desert. Post that, experience the traditional music and dance performances at the camp. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner amidst this celebratory mood. After enjoying your meal, head back to your hotel in Jodhpur by around 9:30 pm.
- Services of an English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned car on a private basis
- Visit to Osian Temples
- Camel Safari at sand dunes in Osian
- Gala dinner with traditional music & dance performances
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Lovely trip to the desert of RajasthanJune 01 2018
The desert beauty of India was enchanting visit. People in their traditional attires performing folk dance was quite entertaining. Their friendly nature reflected in the way they treated us. Needless to mention the delectable Rajasthani cuisine. Highly recommend this place.