Get set for an epic holiday in the capital city ‘Jaipur’ of Indian state Rajasthan. The city is bestowed with age-old impregnable forts and palaces built by its ruling Maharaja’s. The Same day Jaipur from Delhi Tour package is a time-efficient tour package offering glimpse of unsurpassed beauty of architectures built by valiant Kings of Rajasthan. The formidable ornate palaces tell you the story about affluent lifestyle of Kings and Queens. Explore the Pink city knowing interesting facts about its glorious beauty.
- Click scenic pictures of Jal Mahal beautifully perched in the centre of Man Sagar Lake.
- Admire the immaculate work of gold, heavily embellished walls and impressive collection of artifacts belonging to royal families of Rajasthan in palatial structures of ‘City Temple Complex’.
- See impressive latticework and peculiar facade architecture standing out in red of monumental Hawa Mahal.
- See the years old observatory ‘Jantar Mantar’ known to work really well even today giving correct results and predictions about astronomy.
Jaipur same day tour package will begin with your pick up at 06.00 am from New Delhi Airport or Hotel. Leave for Jaipur in the comfort of an air-conditioned car. The city is located 265 Kms away from Delhi taking approximately 4-5 hours journey by road.
As you reach Jaipur, our expert tour guide will join you in the interesting daylong city tour. Before sightseeing he will give you a brief introduction of the city which will help you get the smattering of largest city of the Indian state.
Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan and is named after its founder and ruler Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. According to history, the city was painted in pink to welcome the Prince of Wales, after which it was named ‘Pink City’. It is inhabited by major population of Rajasthani and Marwari people.
The tour will begin with visit to massive fort complex ‘Amber Fort’ built by Raja Man Singh. It is named after Hindu Goddess Amba. Reach the fort by enjoying elephant ride from the foothills of Aravalli hills to the entrance gateway. After a fascinating tour of Amber fort we will leave for next destination with a midway glimpse of ‘Jal Mahal’ (Water Palace) as we drive past it. It is a royal palace perched in the precincts of Man-Sagar Lake.
Next visit will be to ‘City Palace’ complex featuring Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, Badal Mahal and Govind Dev Temple. See the noteworthy collection of textiles including royal formal costumes, sanganeri block prints, embroidered shawls, silk saris, etc in museum of Mubarak Mahal. Tour Chandra Mahal decorated lavishly with walls covered with mirrors and blue tiles adorned with work of gold-leaf and mica, etc. Witness the immaculate work of gold on the ceiling of Govind Dev temple.
Take a break and relish scrumptious Lunch at a local restaurant. You can also try lip-smacking local Rajasthani cuisine prepared with exclusive indigenous healthy spices.
Post lunch, we will continue our sightseeing moving forward to iconic monument ‘Hawa Mahal’ (Palace of Breeze). It is a five-storied façade with over 950 windows completely made of red sandstone. It was used by the women of royal families to take a peek from the window at the happenings of bustling street. The towering height and facade like structures allows good ventilation of air for which it is named ‘Hawa Mahal’ (Hawa – air; Mahal - Palace).
The final visit will be to ‘Jantar Mantar’, an astronomical observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh for the study of stars and planets. The set of 14 major instruments used in the observatory are preserved till date that delivers correct predictions related to astronomy.
After sightseeing tour, the driver will transfer you back to Delhi followed by drop at hotel or Delhi airport to board the flight for onward destination. With this your same day Jaipur tour from Delhi hereby terminates.
- Round-trip from Delhi to Jaipur by Private Air-conditioned vehicle.
- An expert English speaking Local Guide for Jaipur sightseeing
- Monument entrance Fee as per itinerary
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund