Private Same Day Jaipur Pink City Tour from Delhi12
Jaipur same day tour package will begin with your pick up at 06.00 am from New Delhi Airport or Hotel. Leave for Jaipur in the comfort of an air-conditioned car. The city is located 265 Kms away from Delhi taking approximately 4-5 hours journey by road.
As you reach Jaipur, our expert tour guide will join you in the interesting daylong city tour. Before sightseeing he will give you a brief introduction of the city which will help you get the smattering of largest city of the Indian state.
Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan and is named after its founder and ruler Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. According to history, the city was painted in pink to welcome the Prince of Wales, after which it was named ‘Pink City’. It is inhabited by major population of Rajasthani and Marwari people.
The tour will begin with visit to massive fort complex ‘Amber Fort’ built by Raja Man Singh. It is named after Hindu Goddess Amba. Reach the fort by enjoying elephant ride from the foothills of Aravalli hills to the entrance gateway. After a fascinating tour of Amber fort we will leave for next destination with a midway glimpse of ‘Jal Mahal’ (Water Palace) as we drive past it. It is a royal palace perched in the precincts of Man-Sagar Lake.
Next visit will be to ‘City Palace’ complex featuring Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, Badal Mahal and Govind Dev Temple. See the noteworthy collection of textiles including royal formal costumes, sanganeri block prints, embroidered shawls, silk saris, etc in museum of Mubarak Mahal. Tour Chandra Mahal decorated lavishly with walls covered with mirrors and blue tiles adorned with work of gold-leaf and mica, etc. Witness the immaculate work of gold on the ceiling of Govind Dev temple.
Take a break and relish scrumptious Lunch at a local restaurant. You can also try lip-smacking local Rajasthani cuisine prepared with exclusive indigenous healthy spices.
Post lunch, we will continue our sightseeing moving forward to iconic monument ‘Hawa Mahal’ (Palace of Breeze). It is a five-storied façade with over 950 windows completely made of red sandstone. It was used by the women of royal families to take a peek from the window at the happenings of bustling street. The towering height and facade like structures allows good ventilation of air for which it is named ‘Hawa Mahal’ (Hawa – air; Mahal - Palace).
The final visit will be to ‘Jantar Mantar’, an astronomical observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh for the study of stars and planets. The set of 14 major instruments used in the observatory are preserved till date that delivers correct predictions related to astronomy.
After sightseeing tour, the driver will transfer you back to Delhi followed by drop at hotel or Delhi airport to board the flight for onward destination. With this your same day Jaipur tour from Delhi hereby terminates.
- Round-trip from Delhi to Jaipur by Private Air-conditioned vehicle.
- An expert English speaking Local Guide for Jaipur sightseeing
- Monument entrance Fee as per itinerary
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Click scenic pictures of Jal Mahal beautifully perched in the centre of Man Sagar Lake.
- Admire the immaculate work of gold, heavily embellished walls and impressive collection of artifacts belonging to royal families of Rajasthan in palatial structures of ‘City Temple Complex’.
- See impressive latticework and peculiar facade architecture standing out in red of monumental Hawa Mahal.
- See the years old observatory ‘Jantar Mantar’ known to work really well even today giving correct results and predictions about astronomy.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
BeliciaFebruary 19 2020
I along with my partner wished to see Jaipur once in a lifetime. But due to less time in hand, it was looking impossible to spare a day or three in Jaipur during our India visit. Then we stumbled upon Indiator on the internet and they recommended us this same day tour package to Jaipur which was just perfect for us.
AdrianaFebruary 19 2020
Thanks for your service
I and my family were visiting Jaipur for the first time, so we were a little particular about whom to choose for travel service. On the internet, I came across the Indiator website and the tour packages and prices, were quite convincing. Upon taking their service for Jaipur trip we are sure that we made the right decision. Good work Indiator
LeandroFebruary 18 2020
Jaipur was impressive
I got to say this that Jaipur is the pride of India and the hospitality of Jaipur people is just so overwhelming. I realized this on the same day trip to Jaipur which we booked from Indiator. It was their excellent service that added to the charm of the city.
Bethany SwansonSeptember 02 2019
What a royal place!
I had never ever been to such a grand and royal place. This tour was a dream come true. Especially visiting the Amber Fort. Indian monuments have a unique charm that I've never seen in any other place in the world. Will keep coming back to explore more. Thanks Indiator.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
2 Days Private Jaipur Tour from New Delhi with Elephant Ride and Meal
- USD 212 Per Person
- 1 Night 2 daysDuration
3 Nights 4 Days Private Delhi Agra and Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour
- USD 362 Per Person
- 3 Nights 4 DaysDuration