Varanasi is known for its rich heritage and Ramnagar Fort, situated near the Ganga river, is one of the marvels that is a classic exemplar of Varanasi’s rich cultural heritage. This private Ramnagar Fort tour takes you to the bygone era of the 17th-century and showcases the royal collection of antique items.
- Experience the classic culmination of Mughal & Hindu architecture
- Delve into the fascinating history of the fort
- Explore the imperial lifestyle of Kings & Queens
- Visit temples and museums and view vintage items
This Varanasi tour package will begin at around 9:30 am in the morning when our driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you for the excursion to Ramnagar Fort, situated at a distance of about 14 km from Varanasi. You will see the grandiose of this massive fort, which was made up of Chunar sandstone in Hindu and Mughal style of architecture.
Later you will explore numerous influential buildings like Darbar Hall, a temple devoted to Ved Vyas, and a museum exhibiting an aristocratic collection of vintage cars, armors, ivory work items, antique clocks, and royal carriages.
You will also view the popular Dharam Ghari- a giant clock built-in 1852 which not only displays year, month, week, and day, but also the details about the sun, moon and the stars.
After exploring one of the most famous places to visit in Varanasi, your same day Ramnagar fort tour will come to an end and we will drop you back to the hotel.
Timings: Opens daily from 9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5.30 pm.
- Transfer and sightseeing by private air-condition car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all Monuments.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Any meal
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Beautiful FortJune 05 2018
The Fort Museum is spread out and has some beautiful artifacts including seven vintage cars but I was so sad to see the layers of dust on each item.