If you are staying in Hyderabad and thinking to make a same day excursion in the country, then this Same Day Agra Tour from Hyderabad calls your attention. On this tour, you will explore the breathtaking beauty of Taj Mahal, a monument that globally represents the country. The fountains, the symmetry of the charbagh garden and water canals adds to the grace of this beautiful monument. Rudyard Kipling, writer perceives Taj Mahal as the embodiment of all things pure, all things holy and all things unhappy, that was the mystery of the building. For forming your own perception go for this Agra Tour from Hyderabad.
- Explore Taj Mahal, a monument that represents India all across the globe.
- Round Trip flights from Hyderabad with private transfers
- Enjoy the company of local guide in Agra with enchanting tales taking you back in time.
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Agra’s local restaurant.
This Tajmahal Tour package from Hyderabad will start around 5 am. Our driver will receive you from the hotel driving you to Hyderabad’s airport. At the airport, our represtntative will hand you a boarding pass of your flight. Around 6:30 to 7:30 am take a flight towards New Delhi. Have your breakfast in the flight. Here, meet our representative who will take you to your cab. This will drive you to Agra through Yamuna Express Way, an amazing road to travel by. Enjoy the scenic beauty of the countryside on this short dirve of around 3 to 4 hours.
A welcome drink along with some refreshments awaits you at Agra. From here on, our local guide will drive along with you to Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum sitting at the banks of beautiful Yamuna river. The beauty of this tomb will take your heart away. You will wonder how beautiful it is but also give thought to the fact that how difficult it was to build it. The moment you will think like this, a different sort of admiration will build up within you for the monument. You will really appreciate the grit of its creators - Shah Jahan and his team of craftsmen and labourers who put in their devotion to create this seventh wonder of the world.
After admiring the acrhitecure of Taj Mahal, head on to a local restaurant. Have a hearty lunch with your fellow travellers. Please note that you may have lunch before heading to Taj Mahal. Do tell about your preference to the guide or cab driver.
Once the lunch is done, you will drive back to the New Delhi Airport. Here our person will give you your boarding pass for your Hyderabad flight. The approximate timings of the flight will vary between 8 to 9 pm. Have your dinner in the flight. Once you reach Hyderabad’s airport, from there our dirver would receive you taking you back to your hotel.
Note: Please do not carry heavy luggage, just take a hand bag only.
*In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Agra.
- Entry Fee of TajMahal monuments.
- Breakfast on board in Flight.
- Lunch in Agra Restaurant.
- Dinner on board in flight.
- Hyderabad – Delhi – Hyderabad. Both ways air tickets in economy class.
- Private Transfer service from Hyderabad hotel to city’s airport and vice versa.
- Delhi to Agra by a private air-conditioned car and vice versa
- Mineral water during the travel
- All taxes and service charges
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities
- Infant charges in domestic flights
- Driver and guide Tips
- Personal shopping etc.
*Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Note: In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
Enigmatic Taj MahalMay 23 2018
Taj Mahal is one such architecture that should be definitely be explored. Though you should avoid going in summers, as it is too hot in India. Lunch was delicious and fulfilling. Thank you for amazing memories.