This amazing one day Agra tour from Jaipur is a perfect package to explore the astounding Taj Mahal. A wonderfully constructed structure built in the 17 th century by a Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan who proved his love and loyalty for his wife Mumtaz Mahal after her demise. The grand structure is constructed completely with glistening white marble and is one of the most popular monuments in India as well as across the globe. This private same day trip to Taj Mahal from Jaipur can’t be missed if you want to explore the beauty of Taj too.
- Complete tour of Taj Mahal with a professional guide.
- Scrumptious lunch at a local restaurant.
- Comfortable and smooth road trip from Jaipur to Agra.
- A mesmerizing tour of Agra Fort.
Your same day Agra tour from Jaipur begins early in the morning at around 7 am when our driver will pick you up from the Jaipur hotel. As you arrive in Agra, our local guide will greet you and take you along for a mesmerizing tour of the Taj Mahal. Our professional guide will tell you all about the history and construction of this breath-taking monument as you soak in the pleasant views of the lush green gardens and fountains that surround the Taj Complex. Taj Mahal looks simple and beautiful but has many hidden stories behind. Enjoy a fun tour of Taj and later head towards a local restaurant in Agra for a delectable meal.
Right after lunch, drive towards the famous Agra Fort, which is believed to be the only residence where all the prime Mughal Emperors lived. The humongous structure is made of Red Sandstone and some of the arenas inside the fort have white marble carvings which are credited to Shah Jahan. After a full tour of the fort, head towards the famous marble factory in Agra and other exciting places to shop. As the day comes to an end, our driver will drive you back to Jaipur and drop you at the hotel where your private same day tour to Agra from Jaipur ends.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Air-conditioned private car from Jaipur to Agra and back
- English speaking local guide during the sightseeing in Agra
- Admission fee to Taj Mahal.
- Entrance fee to Agra Fort.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Agra.
- Mineral water during the road journey
- All applicable taxes
- Camera/Video fee at the monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances, such as flight cancellation, natural calamities or delay
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.