The Sarnath is a place situated at a distance of about 10 Kms from Varanasi. Sarnath is a spiritual place for the Buddhist followers, as this the place where Buddha gives his first preach after his return from Bodh Gaya. Sarnath is renowned as the divine place of Buddhist after Lumbini, Bodh Gaya and Kushinagar. This private Sarnath excursion tour package delves into the entire knowledge about the Buddhism.
- Visit Mulagandha Kuti Vihar, a temple speaking of modernity
- Sightseeing the place where Gautama Buddha after attaining spiritual enlightenment.
- Explore the Sarnath Museum for the finest exhibits of Buddhist art and culture.
Around 9:30 AM in the morning, our driver will pick you up from the Varanasi hotel for the same dayexcursion to Sarnath tour [Sarnath Closed on Friday], a UNESCO Heritage Site situated around 13 Kms from Varanasi.
Sarnath is a divine place for the followers of Buddhism, Hinduism, and the Jainism. This place has Gautam Buddha statue, his remnant, 100 of images of Buddha and a museum exhibits a culture and art of Buddha. Simultaneously, Sarnath also had Jain significance due to the presence of Shri Digambar Jain Mandir, spread over with natural beauty. And this place is also important for Hindus because of the temple of Lord Shiva. Sarnath Museum, exhibited the Buddhist art, various images, etc., Bodhi Tree and Ashoka Pillar.
After Sarnath day Excursion, our chauffeur will drop you back to the Varanasi hotel and with this, your Private Sarnath Excursion Tour package finished here.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all Monuments..
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
amazing Sarnath day Excursion!August 07 2018
Sightseeing at the place where Gautama Buddha after attaining spiritual enlightenment was g8 and we gain some internal peace there...
Buddhist auraJuly 10 2018
The museum is interesting as it has a great collection. The place was calm, i spent a great soothing time there.