Private Sarnath Excursion with Museum Visit2
Around 9:30 AM in the morning, our driver will pick you up from the Varanasi hotel for the same dayexcursion to Sarnath tour [Sarnath Closed on Friday], a UNESCO Heritage Site situated around 13 Kms from Varanasi.
Sarnath is a divine place for the followers of Buddhism, Hinduism, and the Jainism. This place has Gautam Buddha statue, his remnant, 100 of images of Buddha and a museum exhibits a culture and art of Buddha. Simultaneously, Sarnath also had Jain significance due to the presence of Shri Digambar Jain Mandir, spread over with natural beauty. And this place is also important for Hindus because of the temple of Lord Shiva. Sarnath Museum, exhibited the Buddhist art, various images, etc., Bodhi Tree and Ashoka Pillar.
After Sarnath day Excursion, our chauffeur will drop you back to the Varanasi hotel and with this, your Private Sarnath Excursion Tour package finished here.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all Monuments..
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Visit Mulagandha Kuti Vihar, a temple speaking of modernity
- Sightseeing the place where Gautama Buddha after attaining spiritual enlightenment.
- Explore the Sarnath Museum for the finest exhibits of Buddhist art and culture.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 61 Per Person
- 9 hrsDuration
- USD 114 Per Person
- 1 Night 2 DaysDuration