Private Sightseeing Tour of Rishikesh with Evening Aarti on Ganges River0
2 PM: After the breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and the sightseeing tour will begin. First stop at the Bharat Mandir, an ancient pilgrimage temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu made up of Saligram. Next, Head towards Lakshman Jhula, an iron suspension bridge across the River Ganga connecting two villages. It is famous for its mythological connections and is visited by many tourists. Next, we will visit Trayambakeshwar Temple, which is a 13-storied building containing different Hindu deity. Explore the local markets from Laxman Jhula to Ram Jhula.
Next, visit Gita Bhawan Ashram, a popular Ashram located close to the River Ganga, known for preserving Hindu Literature. There is a Lakshmi Narayan Temple in the Ashram with beautiful pictures of Lord Krishna. Explore the Beatles Ashram, also known as Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram, which was a Yoga Learning Centre, now a tourist place.
In the evening, be the part of the Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan Ashram which will leave you mesmerized. Ganga Aarti is performed by Brahmin Pundits (Priests) (Ritual Worship) with Vedic hymns, the sound of hands clapping and the drums (Tabla). After a beautiful Aarti ceremony, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Rishikesh.
- Air conditioned car on private basis in Rishikesh
- Pick up / drop from your hotel in Rishikesh
- Services of an English speaking tour guide
- Aarti ceremony at Parmarth Niketan Ashram
- Mineral Water during the sightseeing tour
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel Accommodation
- Anything which is not mentioned as included
- A complete one-day sightseeing tour of Rishikesh will cover all the major tourist spots
- Splendid Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan Ashram is breathtakingly beautiful
- Explore tourist spots like Lakshman Jhula, Gita Bhawan Ashram, and Beatles Ashram
- Ignite a flame of spirituality with the Bharat Mandir and Trayambakeshwar Temple
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.