Sunderbans National Park, the deciduous forest in the Bay of Bengal is lined up with the beautiful visuals of deer running in the forests. As we ventured deeper into the forest, the stunning Bengal Tiger might be spotted along with possibilities of fishing cats, wild boar, rhesus monkeys and the largest Estuarine Crocodiles in the world. The beautiful sights of Fishing Engle, Heron, Egret, Seagul, Cormorant, White Bellied Sea Eagle, Tern and Kingfisher awaits you. If you get lucky, then you might get the chance to watch migratory birds such as Black-tailed Godwit, Golden Plover, Pintail, Whimprel, Little Stint, Eastern Knot, Curlew, Sandpiper, White-eyed Pochard and Whistling teal. The forest also offers a wide variety of aquatic and reptile life. If you are also fond of wildlife, then this day trip to Sundarban is calling your attention.
- Private transfers by air conditioned car to and fro your hotel in Kolkata
- Exclusive Boat to take you in Sunderbans National Park.
- The amazing Wildlife and Bird watching opportunities.
- A local guide on this Sundarban Tour.
The Sunderbans Day Tour will start at 7:00 am. You will be received from your hotel by a private vehicle. From here, you will be driven to Gothkhali. The road journey will come to a halt here. And the cruise to beautiful Sunderbans begins.
Board on to an exclusive vessel that sail towards Sajnekhali Tiger Project Area. Here, experience the wildlife and some of the other key attractions such as Sajnekhali Museum, Mangrove Interpretation Centre and Watch Tower.
From here, sail to Dayapur Island where you would be greeted with a sumptuous lunch at Tiger Camp. Post lunch cruise towards the Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower and mangrove islands and creeks of the Park. Here sights of Crocodiles, Water monitor lizard, Spotted deer, Wild boars, variety of endemic or migratory birds awaits you. If got lucky, you may get to see the Royal Bengal Tiger.
On completion of Sunderbans Wildlife Tour, cruise back to the Gothkhali Jetty where the driver would be waiting for you and you would be driven back to the hotel in Kolkata.
The tour is not operational from 1 April to 30 September and 20 December to 5 January.
- Transfer by exclusive car from Kolkata to Gothkhali and back to Kolkata.
- Local exclusive Boat to reach Sunderbans
- Tea / Coffee, lunch and evening snacks.
- Service of a trained local forest guide.
- Entry fees for the park.
- All applicable taxes.
- Hotel accommdoation
- Meals or Beverages other than specified in program
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Important: The tour is not operational from 1 April to 30 September and 20 December to 5 January.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Interesting national parkJuly 03 2018
It was thrilling and we spotted a large variety of animals including deer and tiger.