Private Sunset Tour of Monsoon Palace1
At 4:00 pm, our tour guide will be at your hotel’s gate along with an air-conditioned private cab. From here you will be driven to the Monsoon Palace, also named as Sajjangarh. Here you can spend two to three hours exploring the Monsoon Palace and its historical significance as illustrated by our local tour guide. This exploration will be followed by a breathtaking view of Udaipur from the Monsoon Palace along with a beautiful experience of seeing the sun sinking into the Banswara Hill. Post sunset, you will be driven back to your hotel in Udaipur. The duration of this Sunset Tour of Monsoon Palace will be of about 2 to 3 hours.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Entry fee for the Palace
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- A colorful sky along with the joy of seeing the sun sinking into the hills and trees.
- A local English speaking guide briefing you about the Monsoon Palace, Udaipur.
- Breathtaking views of the Udaipur city.
- An air-conditioned private cab along with a chauffeur.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
USD 23View Pricing Guide
Book This Tour
Customize & Get Quote
Similar Tour Options
A Fun-filled Horse Riding Experience in the Countryside
- USD 48 Per Person
- 3 - 4 hrsDuration
Private Half day City Palace Tour with Vintage Car Museum and Crystal Gallery
- USD 59 Per Person
- 4-5 HoursDuration