Are you looking for airport transfer services that smoothly and safely transfer you from Chandigarh International Airport (Airport Code: IXC) to Dharamshala City Centre. Then, Indiator is a perfect choice for you in providing door to door taxi services. Dharamshala is one of the beautiful hill stations in Himachal Pradesh and home to Dalai Lama that makes it a divine centre for Tibetan Buddhism.
- Meet the driver at the exit gate of the airport.
- Transfer in comfortable air-conditioner vehicle.
- 24/7 service assistance.
- Well maintained vehicles at your service
On arrival, you will receive a warm welcome from our Chauffeur at the exit gate of the airport. After settling down your luggage, the chauffeur will take you from the Chandigarh International Airport to the Dharamshala City Centre. Embark on a ride to your destination in company of a skilled driver. En-route enjoy beautiful scenic views of Dharamshala and upon reaching our driver will take your leave. Indiator provide reliable airport transfer Services and booking in advance will be appreciated.
Please provide the following information when you book your Chandigarh International Airport (Airport Code: IXC) to the Dharamshala City Centre Transfer Service.
- Details of your Flight / Train
- Number of Passengers and Luggage
- Address of the Hotel / Destination you are heading to.
|Person||Vehicle||Baggage Capacity of Car|
|1-2||Indigo/ Swift Dezire/ Similar||2check-in + 1 handbag|
|3-4||Innova/ Xylo/ Similar||4 check-in bags+ handbags|
|5 or more||Tempo traveler/ similar||Up to 8 check-in bags|
(1 Check Insize bag, up to 50x60x70; weight up to 100 lbs will be allowed per person *If a single person traveling then He/She can Carry up to 2 bags)
- Warm Welcome at Assistance at the airport /Railway Station
- Placard with your name at Airport/Railway station Arrival Hall Area or exit gate.
- Private A/C Transport From Airport to Pre-book hotel
- Mineral water on board in Car.
- Airport Parking and Toll Taxes.
- 1 Hour waiting charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 15 Days prior to the date of travel, 50% cancellation charges.
- 03 Days prior to the date of travel, 100 % cancellation charges.