Private Tour of Bishnoi Village Safari with Rajasthani Lunch1
The Half-Day Bishnoi Village tour will begin at 8:00 am. You will be picked up from the hotel or airport or the railway station. In the company of the tour guide you will drive towards the Bishnoi villages. The villages are well-known amongst the tourists as the inhabitants gave their lives to save the trees. It is a great attraction for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts.
After the Bishnoi village, you will head towards Kakani, the village of potters and block printing. Learn more about the craft of Kakani village. The next spot in this tour is Gudha village, where you have the possibility to spot wildlife animals and visit some of the local families in the village. Post this, a delicious Rajasthani lunch will be arranged for you in a village farm house. If you got lucky, you might have the possibility to learn the art of making Rajasthani cuisine. Around 3:00 pm, the tour will come to an end and you will head back to Jodhpur.
- Services of an English speaking local Bishnoi tour guide during village safari
- Transportation from Jodhpur to Bishnoi Village by Jeep
- Visit to Bishnoi villages and local family homes
- Traditional Rajasthani Lunch
- Bottled Mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Enjoy the best of Bishnoi villages.
- Make the most of your mouth-watering Rajasthani cuisine.
- Enjoy the craft of Kakani, the village of potters and block printing.
- Meet some of the local families in the village.
- Spot wildlife in Gudha village.
- A guide having interesting tales about Bishnoi Village.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Bishnoi Villages with Jodhpur City Tour on Private Basis
- USD 55 Per Person
- 8-9 hoursDuration
Private Osian Tour with Camel Safari and Gala Dinner
- USD 65 Per Person
- 7 to 8 hoursDuration