Private Tour of Dharavi slum and Shopping in Mumbai0
At morning 10 am, our driver would receive you from the porch of the hotel. From here on, you would take a Dharavi Tour, wherein you will see how millions of people survive in such kind of scarcity. Despite of their everyday challenges, they managed to create small scale businesses for running their households. The waste material from all over the city including plastic, glass, furniture, bottles etc are collected by the residents of slum and recycled to create new innovative items. Other small industries in this slum include pottery, buiscuits & snacks, leather goods etc making a great turnover all together.
The later half of the day gives you opportunity to explore some of the most dazzling markets in Mumbai. You will head towards the most interesting Chor Bazaar where all stolen goods used be sold by the thieves in earlier days, here you would find almost everything to buy which you cant even expect. Next you would visit Mangaldas Cloth Market famous for its textiles and one of the biggest jewelry market of Zaveri bazaar. On completion, you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Bottled Mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Know the lives of people staying in Dharavi, largest Slum of Asia.
- Visit interesting markets of Mumbai such as Chor Bazaar, Mangaldas cloth market and Zaveri bazaar.
- A local English speaking guide well-versed with the places.
- A private air-conditioned car for pick uo and drop from the hotel
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Private Tour of Dharavi Slum and Bollywood City
- USD 112 Per Person
- 8 HrsDuration
Dabbawalas Tour with Dhobi Ghat and Dharavi Slums in Mumbai
- USD 63 Per Person
- 6 to 8 hoursDuration