Private Tour of Haji Ali Dargah and Sufi Shrines in Mumbai0
This exciting Mumbai tour will begin at 9:30 am when our driver, along with a skilled English-speaking guide, will pick you up from the hotel and take you to Marine Drive. You will spend some time absorbing the panoramic beauty of the picturesque Marine Drive, after which you will move to the next location.
At 10 am you will be taken to visit the famous Haji Ali Dargah. It is a renowned shrine built over the grave of the famous Sufi Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari who spent his life in spreading Islam. After completing the Haji Ali Dargah tour, at 10:30 am we will move ahead to the Mama Haji Ali Dargah Shariff which is dedicated to one of the most famous captains and navigators of Indian Seas- Amir-Bahr Haji Islmail Hashum Bahadur. At 11:45 am we will move to the next stop- the famous Mahim Dargah which is a 350 years old shrine built in the memory of the secular Sufi saint-Makhdoom Ali Mahim.
After visiting the three famous Sufi shrines, the last leg of this Mumbai tour will begin at 12:15 pm when you will be taken to the Bandra Linking Road to pamper yourself with some retail therapy in an hour-long shopping-session. At 1:30 pm, we will drop you back to the hotel and the tour will come to an end.
- Transport using an air-conditioned vehicle on a private basis
- Services of an English speaking local tour guide
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Visit the famous shrine of Haji Ali Dargah
- Explore sacred spots like Mama Haji Ali Dargah and Mahim Dargah
- Enjoy an hour of shopping at Bandra Linking Road
- Get a panoramic view of the stunning Marine Drive
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.