Private Tour of Jaigarh and Nahargarh Fort3
At 9:00 am, you will be received from the hotel. The tour will start with your visit to Jaigarh Fort. This beautiful fort located on the peak of Aravalli hills gives you a bird’s eye view of the magnificent Amber Fort and the entire city of Jaipur. The Jaigarh Fort is the magnificent outcome of the vision of Sawan Jai Singh II, who built it with the aim to protect the Amer Fort of Jaipur. There was a time when Jaigarh Fort, Amer Fort and Nahargarh Fort protected the city. This truly adds to the historical significance of the Jaigarh Fort.
The next marvel that you will explore on this Jaipur Fort Tour is the Nahargarh Fort. Situated along the Aravalli hills and overlooking a beautiful lake the fort will give you a picturesque view to enjoy. This fort has quite an interesting tale related to its formation which you can listen from the tourist guide who will accompany you. Apart from its historical significance, the newly built Sheesh Mahal and wax museum is some of the finest attractions of the fort. The unique thing about this Sheesh Mahal is that it has a glass floor unlike the rest of the glass palace in Rajasthan. After the visit, you would be dropped back to the hotel by private car.
- Transportation by a private car with driver in Jaipur
- English speaking local guide during the sightseeing
- Entrance fee at Jaigarh Fort
- Entrance fee to Nahargarh Fort
- All applicable taxes
- Any extra activities / requests not a part of the given program
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls and gratuities
- Explore the Jaigarh Fort & Nahargarh Fort, the twin beauties of Jaipur
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Jaipur city from the Jaigarh Fort
- Know about the historical significance of these two marvels of Jaipur
- A local guide with a bag of interesting facts about the city
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.