Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Mandore Garden make Jodhpur a must visit in Rajasthan. The best of Rajput’s architecture can be experienced by visiting Mehrangarh, an enchanting fort of Jodhpur. Its huge walls, beautiful courtyards and intricate carvings make it a great place for architecture enthusiasts. The next attraction of this Full day Jodhpur Tour is Jaswant Thada, a cenotaph built in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. This will be accompanied by the third attraction of the tour, which is the Mandore Garden, Jodhpur. Here, soak the beauty of nature in this serene garden of Jodhpur.
- Mesmerize yourself with the Mehrangarh Fort.
- Explore Jaswant Thada, a key attraction of Jodhpur.
- Soak the beauty of nature at Mandore Garden, Jodhpur.
- A sumptuous lunch at a restaurant in Jodhpur.
- A private air-conditioned car for your comfort.
The Full Day Jodhpur Tour will start at 9:00 am. You will be greeted by our tour guide at the porch of the hotel or airport and the railway station. A short drive of around 35 mins will take you to the Mehrangarh Fort. On the journey, just peep out of the car window to have an interesting insight about the city. After learning about the city on your short drive, explore the marvel of the Mehrangarh Fort. Here, you would learn more about Rajput’s architecture. This marvelous fort will take you back in time with its huge walls, wide courtyards and intricate carvings.
After seeing a magnificent architectural monument of Rajput’s vision, head towards Jaswant Thada. It is a cenotaph built in the deep memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II, a ruler of Jodphur. Post this, take a short visit to the Clock Tower. Here, have a sumptuous lunch enjoying the company of your fellow beings.
After you are done with the lunch, the cab will take you to Mandore Gardens in Jodhpur, yet another attraction of Jodhpur. The tomb like monuments, temple, statues and ruins of Mandore makes it a must visit in Jodhpur. With this, the Full day Jodhpur Mandore Garden tour comes to an end. You will be driven back to your hotel in Jodhpur in the evening around 5 pm.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Lunch at a city restaurant with thematic ambience
- Entrance fee to Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhawan Museum
- Elevator tickets at Mehrangarh
- Bottled Mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Impressive architecture of the fortMarch 01 2018
The fort is known for its majestic grandeur decorated with complex carvings. the designs belong to the bygone era and are interesting to watch.