On this same day trip to Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur, you will explore two magnificent monuments of Rajasthan built in the 15 th century. Kumbhalgarh, the largest forts in Rajasthan, will be the first monument in this Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur day Tour. This fort has stunning walls with memorable art work, temple, step well and a beautiful sanctuary surrounding the fort. The second monument in the list is the Ranakpur Jain temple known for its beautiful artwork and marble pillars. The intricate details of both of these monuments will make you a huge fan of the art and architecture of historic era. The time duration of this Full-Day Tour to Ranakpur and Kumbalgarh from Udaipur will be about eight to nine hours.
- Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur Jain temple, magnificent historical monuments of Rajasthan.
- A local English speaking tour guide well-versed with the historical significance of the monuments.
- A sumptuous lunch at Ranakpur.
- A multilingual audio-guide device at Ranakpur.
- An air-conditioned car with chauffeur on private basis.
This full-day tour to Ranakpur and Kumbalgarh from Udaipur will start in the morning. At 9:00 am, the tour guide will visit your hotel. From here, a private air-conditioned car will drive you to the Kumbhalgarh fort, which is a two hours drive through the countryside. Once you reach the fort, our tour guide would narrate the interesting tales associated with this historical monument. After you have delved into this historical monument, you will be driven to Ranakpur. Here you can enjoy a sumptuous meal, followed by your visit to Ranakpur Jain Temple. Here, a multilingual audio-guide will be given to you which will give a brief about the history and significance of this beautiful temple. With this, Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur day Tour will come to an end. In the evening, the cab will drop you back to the hotel.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Lunch at Ranakpur
- Monument entrance charges
- Multilingual audio-guide device at Ranakpur
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur tour from udaipurMay 04 2018
Very professional service. I very much recommend the Kumbhalgarh Ranakpur tour from Udaipur to see a piece of Rajasthan countryside and one of the most beautiful temples in the world.