Private Tour of Museum Bazaar and Lunch with Goan Family at Portuguese Manor House1
Morning at 09:00 am; your tour guide would receive you from the hotel. With this your Goa Museum and Cultural Tour will get initiated. An air-conditioned private car would drop you at the Goa Chitra Museum. After exploring the museum, you will be taken for a short drive around Margao, the lively bazaar of Goa. Here you will find a wide-variety of dry fruits, spices, sweet jaggery, baked Goan breads and terracotta pots. Post this, Lunch with Goan family at the Old Portuguese Manor House will be waiting for you. Here, you can enjoy the meal and the interesting artifacts of the Portuguese house. Late in the afternoon; you would be dropped back to the hotel by a private car.
- Services of a local English speaking local tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned car on a private basis
- Visit to the Goa Chitra Museum
- Lunch with local Goan family at the Portuguese manor house
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Experience the past of Goa by visiting the Goa Chitra Museum.
- Enjoy a short drive around the lively bazaars in Margao.
- Relish the pleasures of lunch with local Goan family in a Portuguese Manor House.
- Insightful knowledge by a local English speaking tour guide.
- Comfortable casuals (T-shirts / shorts)
- Any foot ware will go.
- Kids are allowed.
- First aid kit will be available.
- No Internet access.
- No Alcohol allowed.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.