Private Tour to Classical Music and Dance Academy of Varanasi0
The Classical Music and Dance tour in Varanasi will start at 12.00 pm with your pick up from hotel lobby. Board the chauffeur driven car and leave for the Academy of Classical Music and Dance. It is a locally well-known academy and offers courses in Sitar, tabla, Vocal, Flute, Harmonium, Kathak Dance and Sarangi.
Meet the famous Sitarist from Mishra Gharana (Pandit.Mahadev Mishra, Pandit Shiv Nath Mishra and Pandit Dev Brat Mishra) and Tabla players. They run their own academy at Ravindrapuri Colony Saraswati Mandir. You will be taken to that academy where you get a chance to interact and listen to the great musicians. Also, enjoy the Kathak dance performance by male and female dancers. Then the tour will complete and you will be safely dropped back at the hotel.
- A tour guide well versed in English.
- Mineral water will be provided.
- Pick up and drop facility from the hotel.
- All charges and taxes will be applied.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Enjoy a Kathak dance performance
- A chance to see and learn about various Indian musical instruments
- Listen to the famous Sitarist and Tabla player
- Interact with the artists and performer at the academy.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 28 Per Person
- 4 hoursDuration
- USD 57 Per Person
- 4-5 HrsDuration