The Elephanta Caves Tour will let you explore the interesting history of these caves. The UNESCO World Heritage Site is based at a distance of around 10 kilometers east of Mumbai’s harbor based at the Gateway of India. A boat ride takes you to the Island. The rock-cut marvels will surprise you with its aesthetic appeal. Post this, the Elephanta Caves with Bollywood Tour will take you to Bollywood Studio wherein you can see the shooting of different films and TV serials.
- Appreciate the marveleous historic structures at Elephanta Caves.
- Enjoy a fun-filled ride on a miniature train taking you to the caves.
- Experience the joy of watching live shooting of TV serials or movies.
- English speaking local guide to explain all about the history and significance of places.
At 8:30 am, the driver would receive you from the porch of the hotel. Then you will be taken to the harbor, which is 10 kms away from the Gateway of India. Here, you will board a ferry to the Elephanta Island. A local guide will accompany you revealing the fascinating history of the Elephanta Caves. At Elephanta caves, you would enjoy a short ride on a miniature train taking you to the caves. Appreciate the marvel of the intricately carved cave temples dating back to the 7th century and dedicated to the Sun God-Shiva. After visiting the caves, you would take a ferry back to the harbour in Coloba where the driver would be waiting for you.
Next, you would head towards the amazing experience of Bollywood tour along with a specilized Bollywood tour guide. You would be taken to film studios where you can see the shooting of different serials and ad-films. This would also make you amazed with effective use of visual effects in current days movie-making. If got lucky, you can get the chance to get a photo clicked with a celeb. Later, you would drive past the bungalows of some famous bollywood stars and the driver would drop you back at the hotel.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide during Elephanta Caves sightseeing
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Entrance fee, toy train ride and return Ferry tickets to Elephanta Caves
- English speaking Bollywood tour guide
- Entrance fee to all monuments
- Bottled Mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Note: Elephanta Caves remain closed on Mondays.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.