Golden City Jaisalmer is adorned with exquisite lakes, temples, and havelis that make it most popular among tourists. Frequently visited by travelers from all over the world Jaisalmer is equipped with all the travel needs provided by the renowned travel agency. Indiator provides reliable transfer service from Jaisalmer Airport (Airport code: JSA) to Jaisalmer hotel to make commuting easy for first-time travelers. All you need to do is pre-book the service to remain stress-free throughout the journey.
• Timely pick up from the airport
• 24*7 assistance by our staff members
• An expert driver at your service
• Well equipped vehicle
Upon reaching Jaisalmer airport (Airport code: JSA), our driver will meet you at the exit gate. After settling your luggage into the vehicle, you will be seated comfortably in the AC car and taken to your hotel in the main city. After dropping you at the pre-booked hotel the driver will take your leave. Indiator ensures a safe and sound drop-off. For a better travel experience, we would suggest that you pre-book your ride with Indiator so that you can avoid any last-minute blunders.
Please provide the following information when you book your Jaisalmer Airport (Airport Code: JSA) to Jaisalmer Hotel Transfer Service.
• Details of your Flight / Train
• Number of Passengers and Luggage
• Address of the Hotel / Destination you are heading to.
|Person||Vehicle||Baggage Capacity of Car|
|1-2||Indigo/ Swift Dezire/ Similar||2check-in + 1 handbag|
|3-4||Innova/ Xylo/ Similar||4 check-in bags+ handbags|
|5 or more||Tempo traveler/ similar||Up to 8 check-in bags|
(1 check-in size bag, up to 50x60x70; weight up to 100 lbs will be allowed per person *If a single person is traveling then he/she can carry up to 2 bags
- A warm welcome at the airport /railway station
- Placard with your name at the airport/railway station’s exit gate
- Private A/C transport from the airport to the pre-booked hotel
- Mineral water on board in Car.
- Airport parking and toll taxes.
- 1-hour waiting charges.
- All applicable taxes.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
• Full payment will be required at the time of confirmation of the tour.
• 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour- No cancellation charges
• 15 Days prior to the date of travel- 50% cancellation charges.
• 03 Days prior to the date of travel- 100 % cancellation charges.