Private Transfer Services From Agra To Jaipur0
Our chauffeur will pick you up from the Agra Airport/ Hotel (Airport Code: AGR) exit gate/ Hotel Lobby at the time scheduled by you to us. As you get comfortable, our driver will drive you towards the pink city, Jaipur which is the capital city of Rajasthan state. En-route, our professional English speaking driver will brief you about the historical significance of the Jaipur city if you’re willing. He will tell you about the popular places to visit in Jaipur, famous shopping stops and food joints. After your safe, sound transfer to the Jaipur Hotel, chauffeur will take your leave.
Please provide the following information when you book your Agra Airport (Airport Code: AGR) to Jaipur hotel Taxi Service.
Details of your Flight / Train
Number of Passengers and Luggage
Address of the Hotel / Destination you are heading to.
|Person||Vehicle||Baggage Capacity of Car|
|1-2||Indigo/ Swift dezire/ Similar||2check-in + 1 handbag|
|3-4||Innova/ Xylo/ Similar||
4 check-in bags+ handbags
Tempo traveler/ similar
Up to 8 check-in bags
(1 Check Insize bag, up to 50x60x70; weight up to 100 lbs will be allowed per person *If single person travelling then He/She can Carry up to 2 bags)
- Warm Welcome at the airport /Railway Station
- Placard with your name at Airport/Railway station Arrival Hall Area or exit gate.
- Private A/C Transport From Airport to Pre-book hotel
- Mineral water on board in Car.
- Airport Parking and Toll Taxes.
- 1 Hour waiting charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Received by our friendly driver.
- Drive through the air-conditioned car.
- 24 x 7 customer assistance and bookings.
- Pre-book your transfer online.
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 15 Days prior to the date of travel, 50% cancellation charges.
- 03 Days prior to the date of travel, 100 % cancellation charges.