Private Trip to Dilwara Temples with Lunch0
The excursion to Mount Abu Dilwara Temple Tour will start at 9:00 am when the tour guide will reach to your hotel. From here, a drive of 3 hrs in an air-conditioned car will make you reach Dilwara temples. Here you can enjoy the architecture of these beautiful temples dedicated to the Jain Tirthankaras. Our tour guide will narrate the story behind the creation of Dilwara temple. After visiting the temples, a short tour of Mount Abu along with a stupendous lunch will be waiting for you. With this, the Tour to Town Mount Abu Hill will come to an end. In the late afternoon, you will be driven back to Udaipur.
- Services of a local English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Lunch in a local restaurant in Mount Abu
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monument
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Admire the architecture of Dilwara temple, the pilgrimage spot of Mount Abu.
- A short tour of Mount Abu, the only hill station in Rajasthan.
- A toothsome meal in a local restaurant of Mount Abu.
- An air-conditioned private cab along with a Chauffeur.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.