Private Trip to Famous Shiva Temple of Neelkanth Mahadev1
8:00 AM: After the breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel in Rishikesh and will be driven towards the Shiva Temple (30 km from Rishikesh), also called Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, a Hindu temple and a pilgrimage site located at a height of 1330 meters, dedicated to Lord Shiva. Explore the beautiful temple and enjoy the panoramic views of surrounding mountains.
After visiting the temple, you will be driven back and will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Transportation by Private Car with Driver
- Pick up and drop from your hotel in Rishikesh
- English speaking tour guide during the excursion
- Mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel Accommodation
- Expenses arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, road blocks etc.
- A short excursion to Neelkanth Mahadev Shiva Temple in Rishikesh
- Explore the temple and enjoy the surroundings and sacred atmosphere
- Soak in the panoramic views of the Himalayas, Ganges river, and local life in Rishikesh
- Learn about the mythology story and visit the natural spring situated in the temple
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 47 Per Person
- 8 to 10 hoursDuration
- USD 48 Per Person
- 4 hoursDuration