One of the best day excursions from Rishikesh takes you famous temples and Dhanaulti in Uttarakhand. Visit beautiful Kunjapuri Devi Temple and Surkanda Devi Temple, recognized as Shaktipeeth temple. Explore Dhanaulti, a small and picturesque hill station known for its serene and peaceful places. An exciting day excursion from Rishikesh will take you on a spiritual and natural retreat.
- A trip to Kunjapuri Devi Temple and Surkanda Devi Temple will ignite the flames of spirituality and calmness in you
- A perfect day excursion from Rishikesh that will cover nearby temples and hill station – Dhanaulti
- Snow-capped mountains and serene atmosphere in Dhanaulti will surely entice you
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the Himalayas, Ganges river, and local life
At 7 AM, you will be picked up from your hotel in Rishikesh in an air-conditioned vehicle for the day excursion. Stop at Kunjapuri Devi Temple, a famous Hindu Temple which is one of the 52 Shaktipeeths in Uttarakhand. You can enjoy the views of snow-laden mountain peaks.
Next, visit Surkanda Devi Temple, a renowned Shaktipeeth temple situated at a height of 3050 meters, close to Dhanaulti. After a short trek of 2 kms, you will reach the temple. Later, you will be driven towards Dhanaulti amidst the beautiful views of the Himalayas. Dhanaulti is a popular hill station engulfed in dense forests known for its serene environment that takes you away from a busy life.
After an exciting day, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Rishikesh.
- Transportation by Private car with driver
- Pick up and drop from the hotel
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Refreshments and Mineral Water
- All applicable taxes
- Meals other than specified
- Hotel Accommodation
- Expenses arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, road blocks etc
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Quaint hamletApril 18 2018
It is a hamlet located at a significant height. You will find peace and trees all around and the sound of air passing through the leaves. I liked the place very much for its scenic and peaceful beauty.