Private Trip to Taj Mahal with Super Fast Train from Delhi12
At 06:30 AM
You would be picked up from your hotel in Delhi and transferred to Nizamuddin Railway Station to board super fast train ‘Gatiman Express’ to Agra. It will depart from Delhi at 08:10 am and reach Agra at 09:50 am.
On arrival in Agra, you will be led by our representative in an air-conditioned car undertaking the daylong tour. A proficient tour guide will also accompany you to provide complete information about places.
At 10.00 AM
We will undertake our tour by visiting one of the Seven Wonders of the World ‘the Taj Mahal’. It is an epitome of architectural mausoleum and symbol of love built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The grandeur is situated on the banks of river Yamuna flowing at its back side and sprawling manicured gardens divided by canal with fountains in the front. It is made up of white marble adorned heavily with motifs, incised paintings, floral carvings, latticework, colorful designs on floor and ceilings. The four minarets enhance its beauty standing tall parallel in front and back. Watching the impeccable embellishments and architecture you will realize its certainty as a wonder. Then, take a walk of joy in the Mughal styled garden overlooking it with fountains and manicured trees and flowers. Fulfill your dream of witnessing the marvel and take home lots of pictures at Taj Mahal treasuring the memory forever.
At 12:30 PM
Our next visit will be to Agra Fort located at a distance of 2.5 kms from the Taj Mahal. Its foundation was laid by Mughal emperor Akbar and the construction was continued intermittently by its descendants. The monument can be best described as walled city. It spreads in a triangular area for about 94 acres with walls standing 70 feet high in semi-circular shape. The fortification is made of red sandstone lending it red color due to which it is also called ‘Red Sandstone Fortress’. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage site. You will notice how minute detailing is given importance in the making. Click pictures of the grand beauty keeping memories alive.
At 02:00 PM
You will be taken for lunch in a local restaurant where you can relish the food of your choice. After that browse some shops in the nearby and pick some souvenirs for your family and friends back home.
At 04:00 PM
We will leave for another splendid creation by Mughals called Mehtab Bagh. It is a garden built across Yamuna River perfectly aligned with Taj Mahal. The inexplicably gorgeous gardens are scattered in square shape measuring about 300 by 300 metres (980 ft × 980 ft). Enjoy the sunset and soak in the moment leaving an everlasting impression on your mind.
At 05:00 PM
You will be dropped safely by our driver at the railway station to board the train ‘Gatimaan Express’ for Delhi. The train will depart from Agra at 05:50 pm and arrive in New Delhi at 07:30 pm. Our driver will pick you up from the railway station in Delhi and drop you the hotel or airport.
- Round Trip Train Tickets for Delhi to Agra and back by Gatimaan Express (Class: AC Chair Car)
- Return railway station transfers by private car in Delhi
- Private Air conditioned car for full day in Agra as per the itinerary
- Services of English speaking tour guide during sightseeing tour
- Lunch at local restaurant in Agra
- Entrance fee to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal Expenses, drinks/beverages
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Go through the intricate carvings on the walls and latticework.
- Ramble on the gardens facing Taj Mahal divided by a canal with fountains.
- Astonishingly complex and stunning calligraphy of Arabic poems on the walls.
- Super Fast Train Journey from Delhi to Agra with Indian Railways
- Take a walk of joy in Mehtab Bagh for a sunset view of Taj Mahal
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 40 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 39-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 75% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on fridays.
KateSeptember 26 2019
Tour to Taj Mahal in Super fast train
I and my mother were visiting Delhi for one of our friend’s destination wedding. With one day extra in hand, I suggested visiting Taj Mahal, which she instantly agreed. But we were in dilemma as how we can plan just for a day. Then one of my friends suggested, Indiator and I contacted their tour operator who advised me a tour to Taj Mahal in Super fast train, which saved our time and we were also able to visit additional sites.
ethanSeptember 10 2019
Memories for life
my wife and I wanted to visit India for a very long time and what better place to visit in India than one of the wonders of the world. It’s a beautiful place. Especially for couples because of the background story behind its creation. Lovely tour.
Allison LewisJuly 17 2019
What an amazing experience!
It was my first ever experience to travel in a train and it was absolutely amazing. Of course, visiting the Taj Mahal was a delight and a memorable experience too. It was one of the most unique tours I've ever been to. So, thank you Indiator. Keep rocking!