With an aim to uncover the cultural and spiritual diversity of India, here is a customized tour package covering tourist destinations including Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Amritsar and Dharamshala. Spend a long vacation in India and learn about the history and culture of India. Experience the beauty of North India through heritage monuments, temples, forts and palaces. Discover a variety of places famous for spirituality, royal heritage and local culture.
- A beautiful journey starting with Delhi, covering Agra, Jaipur, Amritsar & Dharamshala
- Experience a vibrant Rajasthani culture in Jaipur and visit Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Sunrise Taj Mahal visit will be a memorable one
- Relax in the lap of nature in Dharamshala and visit the vantage points
- Enjoy the Palki ceremony in Golden Temple and beating retreat ceremony at Wagah Border
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Our representative will meet you and you will be transferred to the hotel in Delhi. You can explore the nearby surroundings in free time. Relax overnight in the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Old Delhi Sightseeing – Agra by road [200 Kms /approx. 4 Hrs]
After breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Delhi will begin accompanied by your tour guide. Major tourist spots will be covered in Old and New Delhi and you will be driven past some major government buildings.
Visit Red Fort, also called Lal Qila, it was constructed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and it was the royal residence of the Mughal emperors for a long time. Built out of red-sandstone walls, Red Fort is an important building in Old Delhi and also a place where Indian Prime Minister delivers the Independence Day speech. Next, Stop at Jama Masjid, one of the largest Mosques in India, famous for its red sandstone and white marble structure, a place where Muslims offer Namaz. Visit India Gate, located near Rashtrapati Bhavan, is a war memorial built in honor the soldiers who died during World War I. Explore Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest markets in Delhi famous for traditional Indian clothes and jewelry.
In the afternoon, you will be driven towards Agra in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Agra, check in at the hotel and relax in the evening. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Agra Sightseeing– Jaipur by road [250 Kms / approx. 5 Hrs]
Early in the morning at around 5.30 AM, you will be taken to Taj Mahal for a beautiful sunrise visit. It is known that the marvelous white marble structure, Taj Mahal was constructed by around 20000 artisans and a team of architects led by the main architect Ustad Ahmad Lahauri. Built in the memory of the wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, Taj Mahal attracts tourists from all over the world. After the sunrise visit, return to the hotel for breakfast.
Next, we will visit the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty. You will be transferred to Jaipur in an air-conditioned vehicle and En route, we will stop at Fatehpur Sikhri. A fortified city built in the 16th century and shows a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture and is a famous attraction. On arrival in Jaipur, check in at the hotel. You can explore nearby places in Jaipur and relax overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Amber Fort, located at 11 Kms from the city. Amer Fort is a beautiful palace built by Raja Man Singh and depicts a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort.
In the afternoon, the city tour of Jaipur will begin. First stop at Hawa Mahal, one of the most famous tourist destinations built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. The building is in the shape of a crown and is 5 storey. Next, stop at the City Palace, built by Sawai Jai Singh in the mix of Rajput, Mughal and European architectural style. Later, visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Jaipur – Delhi road [260 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs]
After the breakfast, you will be driven back to Delhi in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Delhi, you will visit the Humayun’s Tomb, built in the memory of Mughal Emperor Humayun is a significant structure designed in a blend of Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural style. Stop at Lotus Temple, which is the last Bahai temple and made up of pure white marble in the shape of a lotus. Later, visit Qutub Minar, a tower with a height of 72.5m built with sandstone, built by Qutbu’d Din Aibak in 1199 AD.
After a day full of sightseeing, check-in at the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Delhi – Amritsar by Shatabdi Train [approx. 6 Hrs]
After the breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel in Delhi and transferred to the railway station to board the train to Amritsar [Swarna Shatabdi Express]. On arrival in Amritsar, you will be transferred to the hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle. Relax in the afternoon in the hotel. In the evening, you will be taken to the Palki Ceremony, a process of carrying the holy book Guru Granth Sahib to room accompanied by chanting of hymns. After a day of peace & serendipity, you will return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7: Amritsar Sightseeing and Wagah Border
After having breakfast, leave for sightseeing tour of Amritsar. Visit the holy Golden Temple and lose yourself in the spiritual atmosphere. Known for its Sikh culture and tranquil, Golden Temple is a popular spot and give you the experience of Punjab culture. After the spiritual trip, head towards Jallianwala Bagh and get to explore the memorial, where the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre happened. Explore the local Hall Bazaar and indulge in shopping. Afternoon calls for the exciting beating retreat ceremony that takes place at the Wagah Border gate before sunset.
Later you will be dropped back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 8: Amritsar – Dharamshala by road [200 Kms /approx. 5 Hrs]
After the breakfast, you will be driven towards Dharamshala in an air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy the scenic journey through the Western Himalayas. On arrival in Dharamshala, check in at the hotel. Relax in the hotel for the rest of the day and enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 9: Dharamshala sightseeing
After the breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Dharamshala will begin that includes Chamunda Devi Temple, Chinmaya Tapovan, Norbulingka Institute, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple and McLeodganj Market.
Located on the bank of Baner River, Chamunda Devi Temple is around 700 years old and is a famous shrine. Chinmaya Tapovan is an Ashram complex founded by late Swami Chinmayanand and the 9m high idol of Lord Hanuman is beautiful to watch.
Norbulingka Institute is a flourishing Tibetan community that aims to preserve the Tibetan culture by providing training, employment & education for Tibetans. You will get to see traditionally crafted art objects, as well as clothing & home furnishings here.
Surrounded by Deodar trees, the Dal Lake, a sacred spot is beautiful in its own way & the greenish water will surely hold your gaze. Located at a walking distance from the McLeodganj bus stand, Dalai Lama Temple is a major tourist attraction and offer spiritual teachings of Buddhism. You can be part of the Morning Prayer and look at the beautifully crafted statues of Lord Buddha, Avalokiteshvara, and Padmasambhava. After the tour, return back to the hotel and enjoy the dinner and the stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Dharamshala – Delhi [By Flight] | Departure
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to Dharamshala Airport and you will board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, you can continue your further travels.
- All transportation, sightseeing and transfers by Private Air conditioned vehicle with driver
- Airfares are included for the sector Dharamshala to Delhi in economy class.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Amritsar
- 9 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with Breakfast at below mentioned / similar hotels:
- Delhi [1N]: Regent Grand
- Agra [1N]: Howard Plaza The Fern
- Jaipur [2N]: Golden Tulip
- Delhi [1N]: Regent Grand
- Amritsar [2N]: HJ Clarks Inn
- Dharamshala [2N]: Asian Health Resort
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Monument Entrance fee at Delhi, Agra & Jaipur as per Itinerary.
- Train Ticket for the sector Delhi- Amritsar at AC Chair Car
- Elephant Ride at Amer Fort- Jaipur.
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking charges, driver allowance and service charges
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- Airfares are flexible & subject to change at the time of booking.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Supplement cost would be applicable during the date of Festival/ Fair and on 24th Dec'18 & 31 Dec'18 night.
- In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.