Rajasthan Desert Tour with Taj Mahal0
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
On your arrival in Delhi, our representative will meet and transfer you to the hotel in Delhi. The rest of the day will be free for your personal time. You can spend it as per choice by exploring nearby places or simply relaxing whole day in the comfort of hotel rooms. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, get ready for a full day tour of Delhi city with a tour guide. Enjoy the visit to the top attractions - Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid Mosque, Humayun’s Tomb, Chandni Chowk, India Gate and Lotus Temple. Also catch glimpse of the important political buildings of the country while driving past them. After the day tour your will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra by Road (200 kms / 4 hours)
Treat your taste buds with a delicious breakfast and then check-out from the hotel and depart to Agra city by car. On arrival in Agra, check in at the hotel and later in the afternoon, leave for a sightseeing tour of Agra. Enjoy a visit to Taj Mahal, listed as one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the World’ and UNESCO World Heritage Site for its ravishing beauty.
Next, visit the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It houses - Nagina Masjid, Shah Burj aka Musamman Burj and Diwan-e-Khaas, Jahagiri Mahal and Hauz-i-Jehangiri, fortified walls measuring 70 feet high, 4 massive gates, a baoli (step-well), etc. Later return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur by Road (240 kms / 4 hours)
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and leave for next destination, Jaipur city by car. Stop enroute for a visit to Fatehpur Sikhri. It is an Indo-Islamic structure featuring - 54 m high entrance Buland Darwaza, tomb of Salim Chisti, Ibadat Khana, Birbal’s house & Panch Mahal. Afterwards, resume the journey to Jaipur and check-in at the hotel on reaching. You can spend the evening as per choice. Relax and enjoy overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
Savour the breakfast and then get ready for a full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur with a tour guide. You will be taken to ‘Amer Fort’ located 11 kms away from the main city. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort and then get lost in the marvelous architecture exhibiting Hindu styled elements – a courtyard, Diwan-i-Aam, Diwan-i-Khas, the Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace) or Jai Mandir and Sukh Niwas.Then, visit other famous monuments - the Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. On completion of the tour, get dropped at the hotel for overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur – Jaisalmer by Flight (approx. 2 hrs.)
Relish the breakfast; check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport in Jaipur for boarding flight to Jaisalmer city. On arrival in Jaisalmer, meet our representative at the airport and you will be transferred to the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 7: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After having breakfast, get ready for a sightseeing tour of desert city, Jaisalmer. Our tour guide will join and take you to the popular attractions - Jaisalmer Fort (houses Jain temples built in 12th and 15th century), Patwon Ki Haveli (a group of 5 mansions), Salim Singh Ki Haveli and Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli. In the afternoon, you will be taken to the Thar Desert for a camel safari in the sand dunes. Have an enchanting experience of the camel safari sitting back on a camelback witnessing the desert life of locals. On its completion, you will be dropped at the hotel for overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day 8: Jaisalmer – Delhi by Flight (approx. 2 hours)
After having breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport in Jaisalmer. Board the scheduled flight to Delhi. Your 8 days Rajasthan desert tour with Taj Mahal will hereby complete. Note: In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
Note: In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
- Accommodation with Breakfast at below mentioned / similar 4 star hotels -
- Delhi (2N): Regent Grand
- Agra (1N): Maple Grand
- Jaipur (2N): Whispering Palms
- Jaisalmer (2N): Fort Rajwada
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at each hotel
- Flight Tickets for Jaipur - Jaisalmer in Economy Class
- Flight Tickets for Jaisalmer - Delhi in Economy Class
- Land Transportation by Air conditioned private car
- English speaking tour guide during sightseeigng tours
- All transfers and sightseeing tours on private basis
- Entrance Tickets to All Monuments during the trip
- Elephant or Jeep Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Camel Safari at Sam/Khuri Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer
- Bottled mineral water during road journeys and city tours
- All applicable taxes
- International Air Fare
- Meals other than specified
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Taste the astonishing Mughal architectures in Delhi and Agra city.
- Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal
- Experience the royal charm of Rajput Maharajas at their palaces and fort in Jaipur
- Enjoy a walk in the Indo-Islamic architecture at Fatehpur Sikri
- Explore the ancient Havelis in Jaisalmer
- An enchanting experience of camel ride at the Thar Desert
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund