In a romantic city of Jaipur if you are looking for something exciting to rekindle your love, then how about a splendid candlelight dinner? Set up in a heritage hotel the authentic Baradari style dinner offers some private time with each other amidst the eye-pleasing ambiance. Find the detailed itinerary below.
- Relish scrumptious Baradari meal with your loved ones
- Enjoy the view as you feed on your favorite food.
- Experience the royalty of the magnificent environment.
- Revive the spark of romance in your relationship.
The private Baradari candlelight dinner tour begins with a pick up from the hotel at 5:30 pm. Start with some shopping for jewelry and handicraft items from one of the most famous shops in Jaipur. Then proceed for a dinner at a famous restaurant with the beautiful set up on a rooftop that offers you a breathtaking view of Nahargarh. Sip on to welcome Mocktails while you relish the sight of the fresh rose petals and lighted candles. Avail the service of the private butler as he serves you scrumptious food. The romantic setting will definitely impress your lover and make your relationship even stronger. After dinner as you proceed back to the hotel witness the nightlife of Jaipur. The beauty of the city intensifies under the shining moon and sparkling lights. As the day ends, we drop you back to your respected hotel.
- 2 Welcome Mock tails.
- Food served as per the menu Veg/ Non-Veg (Non Veg not provided on Tuesdays).
- The service of a private butler provided.
- Private both way Transfers from the hotel to the venue.
- Decorated Heritage Royal Baradari with candles, rose petals and baradari setting of cushions
- Local Assistance cum guide for shopping.
- A special message decorated with flowers
- A candle decoration with the concept of heart on fire
- Enjoy Ambient Music.
- Aircoolers available in Summer
- Heating arrangments available in Winters
- Any hard drink which are not part of Package.
- Local Shopping expenses.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund