Same Day Agra Taj Mahal Tour5
This memorable tour will begin at 9:00 AM when our representatives will pick you up for your Agra city tour from the hotel. The day will start with the highlight of the tour, i.e. a visit to the pride of the city- Taj Mahal. The strikingly magnificent mausoleum will be a delightful view.
After exploring the monument, we will head to the Agra Fort which is another grand relic from the Mughal era that happened to be the residence and a treasure house of the Mughals. With this, we will cover the two most important places to visit in Agra.
This will be followed by a delectable lunch at a popular local restaurant. After this, you will be taken to observe the streets and markets of the city famous for its handicrafts and marble work. Here, you can shop to your heart’s content, after which you will be driven back to your hotel as the tour comes to an end.
Note: The package will not be operational on Friday.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- All Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expenses arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Witness the unparalleled splendor of Taj Mahal
- Explore the grandiose of Agra Fort
- Revel in the busy lanes of Agra
- Relish the flavours of the local cuisine
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Sep 2018
sharon grayApril 24 2018
Agra Tour in 2017
Shoe covers are also available locally. Be sure to team this visit up with a visit to?Agra Fort where the emperor, Shah Jahan, who built the Taj Mahal was exiled with a view of the Taj by his third son who usurped power from his family after completion of the Taj Mahal.
Joe RispaljeDecember 01 2017
Taj mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of?Agra.?It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan (reigned 1628?1658), to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.?
karen gilbertOctober 23 2017
AgraTour. Great Experience
Booked really late with this company based upon their trip ratings to take us from Delhi to Agra with a tour. We hoped for a good day in Agra but they absolutely exeeded our expectations. Sandeep the driver was fantastic and pointed out lots of interesting points along the way. Our guide zuhaib was then fantastic, with a wealth of knowledge and he was a joy to spend the day with. Both went over and above, advising on restaurants and finding the best places for our dietary requirements as well as helping us with getting currency after issues with cash points.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Private Taj Mahal Day Trip from New Delhi
- USD 98 Per Person
- 13 hrsDuration
Private Full Day Agra City Tour with Sunrise Visit of Tajmahal
- USD 68 Per Person
- 7-8 hrsDuration