If you want to explore the major attraction of Agra city in a single day then, the same day Agra Taj Mahal tour is the best Agra tour package among all. This Agra day tour package covers the prime sights like Taj Mahal, Agra Fort.
- Enjoy the wonderful full day trip to Agra.
- Taxi service from Agra hotel through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Admire the beauty of the Taj Mahal.
- Explore the Mughal treasury i.e. Agra fort.
- Have a mouth-watering lunch in a local restaurant.
After a delicious breakfast, our envoy will pick you (09:00 AM) up from the hotel for the same day Agra Taj Mahal tour package. The tour initiate with the hypnotizing view of the Taj Mahal, its flawless beauty, it’s incredible architecture and the most amazing and lovable reason behind the making of this ingenious masterpiece makes it out of the world.
After that, we will drive you towards the Agra Fort, known for its robust construction and used as the treasury of precious things by Mughals. In the past, Mughals reside here in this red sandstone fort.
After fort visit, our driver will take you to the local restaurant for a relish lunch.
In this day trip to Agra, you can also get the chance to visit the famous shops of the town known for handicrafts and marble work.
At last, our driver will drive you back to the hotel and with that your full day Agra tour package ends here.
A package will be not operational on Friday.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, & Agra Fort.
- All Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Sep 2018
How can you not see the Taj iif you are in Agra right?November 18 2018
Unbelievable. It's massive, hot and plenty of crowd. We went with a guide which I highly recommend. Our tour agent did a real good job organizing our trip to?Agra
Must see in AgraMay 20 2018
If possible get online ticket so don?t have to stand in the Queue. Tripod is not allowed. Get your own shoe cover it will help you to visit other monuments like Baby Taj in?Agra.
Agra Tour in 2017April 24 2018
Shoe covers are also available locally. Be sure to team this visit up with a visit to?Agra Fort where the emperor, Shah Jahan, who built the Taj Mahal was exiled with a view of the Taj by his third son who usurped power from his family after completion of the Taj Mahal.
Agra visitDecember 01 2017
Taj mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of?Agra.?It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan (reigned 1628?1658), to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.?
AgraTour. Great ExperienceOctober 23 2017
Booked really late with this company based upon their trip ratings to take us from Delhi to Agra with a tour. We hoped for a good day in Agra but they absolutely exeeded our expectations. Sandeep the driver was fantastic and pointed out lots of interesting points along the way. Our guide zuhaib was then fantastic, with a wealth of knowledge and he was a joy to spend the day with. Both went over and above, advising on restaurants and finding the best places for our dietary requirements as well as helping us with getting currency after issues with cash points.