Same Day Agra Tour by Car Visit Major Attractions of the City5
Your day of Agra tourism will begin at 9 AM when you will be picked by our driver from the airport in an AC car and taken to the Taj Mahal. Our very skilled tour guide will give you an interesting insight into the magnificent white mausoleum and guide you around to savor the breath-taking beauty of this Mughal spectacle.
Later, your exhilarating tour to Agra will unfold into a visit to the royal residence of the Mughals, theAgra Fort, which is an enormous edifice known for its intricate architecture, grandiose and also for being the treasure house of the Mughals. After exploring the Mughal residence, you will be taken for a hearty meal at a local restaurant.
After the hunger-pangs have been taken care of, you will be driven to Akbar’s Tomb, which is yet another magnificent structure that Agra boasts of. As the day ends, your fascinating Agra Tour Package will culminate into a cherished memory and you will be dropped to the hotel or airport.
Note: Package will not be operational on Friday
- Sightseeing with a well trained English speaking tour guide
- Entry Fee at Taj Mahal, Akbar’s Tomb and Agra Fort
- Complete sightseeing in private air-conditioned car
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Exquisitely enamoring Taj Mahal
- Excellent architectural marvels like Agra Fort and Akbar’s Tomb
- Exploring the glorious Mughal history of Agra
- Experiencing the local-life with a Tonga Ride
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost•
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2020
leland mccoyNovember 26 2018
disappointment is that obviously the local government
My only disappointment is that obviously the local government are aware that people will come to see the Taj regardless of how much effort they put into keeping the city clean and modern, so?Agra?itself is pretty decrepit. Such a shame.