Your much-awaited trip to India will be rather incomplete if you do not witness the glorious city of Agra. Known for being the humble abode of the Seventh Wonder of the World, Agra has a number of other magnificent attractions to explore. This enthralling Agra city tour will make for a fabulous time, exploring some of the most famous structures of the city like the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Akbar’s Tomb.
- Exquisitely enamoring Taj Mahal
- Excellent architectural marvels like Agra Fort and Akbar’s Tomb
- Exploring the glorious Mughal history of Agra
- Experiencing the local-life with a Tonga Ride
Your day of Agra tourism will begin at 9 AM when you will be picked by our driver from the airport in an AC car and taken to the Taj Mahal. Our very skilled tour guide will give you an interesting insight into the magnificent white mausoleum and guide you around to savor the breath-taking beauty of this Mughal spectacle. After an elaborate tour, you will be taken on an exciting Tonga Ride right outside the monument to enjoy an extended version of the grandeur you just experienced.
Later, your exhilarating tour to Agra will unfold into a visit to the royal residence of the Mughals, theAgra Fort, which is an enormous edifice known for its intricate architecture, grandiose and also for being the treasure house of the Mughals. After exploring the Mughal residence, you will be taken for a hearty meal at a local restaurant.
After the hunger-pangs have been taken care of, you will be driven to Akbar’s Tomb, which is yet another magnificent structure that Agra boasts of. As the day ends, your fascinating Agra Tour Package will culminate into a cherished memory and you will be dropped to the hotel or airport.
Note: Package will not be operational on Friday
- Sightseeing with a well trained English speaking tour guide
- Entry Fee at Taj Mahal, Akbar’s Tomb and Agra Fort
- Complete sightseeing in private air-conditioned car
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost•
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2020
disappointment is that obviously the local governmentNovember 26 2018
My only disappointment is that obviously the local government are aware that people will come to see the Taj regardless of how much effort they put into keeping the city clean and modern, so?Agra?itself is pretty decrepit. Such a shame.
The 'Baby Taj' and The Fort in?AgraMay 22 2018
The 'Baby Taj' and The Fort in?Agra, and so many other wondrous memories and sights seen, and yet to see. Yes the Taj Mahal is stunning and a tribute to the undying love of one man
visit Taj mahal on every visitApril 18 2018
howard p. bom
We keep coming to?Agra?occasionally on our official trip and have seen Taj Mahal so many times but we still make it a point to visit Taj mahal on every visit
visit TajmahalDecember 26 2017
Very nice palace if u want to visit tajmahal so pls don't go on Friday go any others day morning so u can visit others palace in?agra?also
journey to?AgraNovember 20 2017
Travelling to?Agra?was fun as it was my first journey to?Agra?and I was quite enthusiastic about it. It took me around 4 hours to reach?Agra?and the driver was quite cooperative and friendly.