Agra needs no introduction, as this is one of the popular city globally. This same day Agra tour covers all the magical attraction of the city include alluring Taj Mahal, the magnificently constructed Agra Fort .
- Enjoy an amazing day trip to Agra.
- Transfer service from Agra hotel by car.
- Explore the history of Mughal era.
- Have a palatable lunch in a local restaurant.
- Enjoy Tonga rides at TajMahal
At around 9:00 am, our envoy will pick you up from the hotel or Railway Station for your incredible one day Agra tour. This same day Agra tour by car trigger from the visit to the unbelievable and the flawless white beauty of the Taj Mahal. Everybody knows that it was built by Shahjahan, but do you know that around 20,000 artisans work on the construction of this masterpiece under the guidance of the main architect named Ustad Ahmad Lahauri and at that time this ingenious monument cost to be around 32 million rupees.
After that, you can also enjoy the Tonga ride outside the Taj Mahal gate. Subsequently, we will drive you to visit the Agra Fort, this enormous fort was once used as the residence by Mughals.
Now, it’s a tummy time and we will take you for a mouth-watering lunch in a local restaurant.
This Agra Sightseeing tour also takes you to visit the Akbar’s Tomb, the mostly tourist is interested in watching TajMahal and Red fort, but the Tomb of Akbar is also a magnificent masterpiece of architecture.
Lastly, our driver will drive you back to the hotel or Railway station and with this, your Agra day tour package finishes here around 4 -5 PM.
Package will be not operational on Friday
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, Akbar’s Tomb & Agra Fort.
- All Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost•
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Sep 2018
disappointment is that obviously the local governmentNovember 26 2018
My only disappointment is that obviously the local government are aware that people will come to see the Taj regardless of how much effort they put into keeping the city clean and modern, so?Agra?itself is pretty decrepit. Such a shame.
The 'Baby Taj' and The Fort in?AgraMay 22 2018
The 'Baby Taj' and The Fort in?Agra, and so many other wondrous memories and sights seen, and yet to see. Yes the Taj Mahal is stunning and a tribute to the undying love of one man
visit Taj mahal on every visitApril 18 2018
howard p. bom
We keep coming to?Agra?occasionally on our official trip and have seen Taj Mahal so many times but we still make it a point to visit Taj mahal on every visit
visit TajmahalDecember 26 2017
Very nice palace if u want to visit tajmahal so pls don't go on Friday go any others day morning so u can visit others palace in?agra?also
journey to?AgraNovember 20 2017
Travelling to?Agra?was fun as it was my first journey to?Agra?and I was quite enthusiastic about it. It took me around 4 hours to reach?Agra?and the driver was quite cooperative and friendly.