Same Day Private Tour of Block Printing Village in Sanganer1
At 10 am, you will be received from the hotel. The Sanganer Day Tour Package in Jaipur will take you to the town. The key highlight of this small town in Jaipur is its 17th century art form which attracts tourists from different parts of the world. This block printing has given employment to thousands of residents in Sanganer. The prints here show a huge Mughal influence which you could see in the nature of colors, vegetable dyes and floral motifs used. The intricate details of the art and the wooden blocks are made out of sesame or teak wood which will definitely take your heart away. The Sanganeri prints comprises floral and folk designs. You will be surprised to know that it takes around one and a half day to craft one piece of Sanganeri saree. After exploring the block print of Sanganer, you can head to explore the charms of Handmade paper making skills of Sanganer.
Finally, see the Jain Temple on this Sanganer Day Trip from Jaipur. The architecture is a replica of the Dilwara Temple in Mount Abu and it is truly a sight to go for. Later, drive back to Jaipur by private car and arrive at your hotel by 06:00 pm. With this, the Sanganer village tour comes to an end.
- Transportation from Jaipur by air conditioned private car
- English speaking local guide during the sightseeing
- Visit to Block Printing factories in Sanganer
- Visit to the Jain Temple
- All applicable taxes
- Any extra activities / requests not a part of the given program
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Enjoy the art of hand-block prints
- A local guide takes you into the depths of the printing process
- Visit to the Jain Temple with fascinating architecture
- Enjoy the comfort of a private air-conditioned car from Jaipur
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
ByrneMay 01 2018
Conventional method of printing
It was interesting to see the conventional method is still alive in some countries. The freshly made pieces looked pretty good. Going to visit the architectures was another surprising thing. You get to know a lot about the heritage and history of India.