Same Day Return Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Super Fast Train1
At 06:30 AM
Get ready for the pick and drop to Nizamuddin Railway Station from your hotel. The driver will escort you to board the train ‘Gatiman Express’ to Agra. It will depart from Delhi at 08:10 am and reach Agra at 09:50 am.
As you reach Agra, our spokesman will be present to receive you. Board the air-conditioned car and set off for the exciting excursion accompanied by expert guide.
At 10.00 AM
We will start our tour by visiting the grand beauty Taj mahal. It is renowned for its grand architecture and interestingly surprising history. The flabbergasting talent of architecture in Mughals is conspicuous in their buildings including Taj Mahal.
The constituents of monument are : gateway, gardens, mosque and mausoleum. The entrance of the monument is marked by a huge gateway. It leads to sprawling well-kept gardens flowered with huge colorful varieties. The garden is divided by a canal decorated with designer fountains. It connects to the grand mausoleum surmounting cupola and four minarets standing tall adjacent to each corner. It is made of white marble embellished with motifs, incised paintings, floral carvings, latticework, colorful designs on floor and ceilings. The calligraphic inscription from Quran on the walls is staggering. Also, do not miss the tombs of Shah Jahan and his wife Noor Jahan present inside. The visit to hypnotizing beauty is no less than a reverie.
Take an interesting tour of the site and then head towards next spot ‘Agra Fort’ located 2.5 kms away from Taj Mahal.
At 01:00 PM
Moving forward we will visit next destination ‘Agra Fort’. Its constructed was started by Mughal Emperor Akbar and was sporadically continued by its descendants. The historical monument is listed as UNESCO world heritage site. It is made of red sandstone; because of the red color it is also called ‘Red Stone Fortress’. Situated on the banks of Yamuna River the Fort boasts high-rise walls with tight security against enemy penetration. The Mughals love for art is conspicuous here also with frescoes on the walls and ceilings. Step-well is also not-to-be-missed built by Babur.
At 02:30 PM
Take a break and relish the lunch of your choice at a local restaurant. You can also try some lip-smacking Indian dishes. Thereafter, visit nearby market and pick some keepsakes for your loved ones.
At 04:00 PM
We will continue our tour visiting next site ‘Mehtab Bagh’. It was built by Mughal emperor Babur choosing this as an ideal place to admire Taj Mahal. It is perfectly aligned with Taj Mahal sharing the banks of Yamuna River. The view of the monument from every corner is clearly visible from the garden. It is spread at an area of about 300 by 300 metres (980 ft × 980 ft) in square shape. Click pictures of the verdant and flowery colorful garden enjoying the view of Sun setting behind Taj Mahal .
At 05:00 PM
The driver will drop you to the railway station to board ‘Gatiman Express’ train to Delhi. The train will depart from Agra at 05:50 pm and arrive in New Delhi at 07:30 pm. On your arrival in Delhi railway station, our driver will be present to pick you up and transfer safely to the airport. You can continue your onward journey and the Agra tour package will hereby terminate.
- Round Trip Train Tickets for Delhi to Agra and back by Gatimaan Express (Class: AC Chair Car)
- Return railway station transfers by private car in Delhi
- Private Air conditioned car for full day in Agra as per the itinerary
- Services of English speaking tour guide during sightseeing tour
- Lunch at local restaurant in Agra
- Entrance fee to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal Expenses, drinks/beverages
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Time efficient same day Agra tour package with prime visit to notable ivory-white ‘Taj Mahal’.
- Witness the striking features of Mughal architecture with cupola, gateway, tomb, etc.
- Admire the interesting artwork on ‘Taj Mahal’ walls viz. motifs, mosaics, frescoes & latticework.
- Notice the composition and structure of the fortification in ‘Agra Fort’ with distinct step-well.
- Walk in the vibrant ‘Mehtab Bagh’ and enjoy the mesmerizing sun set view facing Taj Mahal.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on fridays.