This Golden triangle with Varanasi tour package is the best way to explore the history of India. This Agra Jaipur Delhi and Varanasi tour package covers the four most visited cities of India, spruced up with the tremendous art, culture and tradition of India and also shows the outstanding and ingenious artistic and archaic work of the people of the bygone era.
- Explore the art and archaic work of the Mughals in Agra, Jaipur and Delhi.
- Transfer service through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Enjoy an enchanting glimpse of Ganga Aarti in Varanasi.
- Experience the glance at cremation site in Varanasi.
- Enjoy Elephant Ride at Amer Fort jaipur.
- Explore the forts and palaces of Agra, Jaipur and Delhi.
DAY 1: Delhi – Agra - (D)
Morning between 5:30 AM – 10:30 AM, you will be picked by our chauffeur from the Delhi Airport or hotel and proceed to Agra for the Golden triangle tour. On arrival, check-in to the Agra hotel and freshen up for some while.
After rest, you will meet our expert guide in the hotel’s lobby who will later take you for the Agra tour starts with admiring the incredible architecture of the one and only remarkable Wonder of India i.e Taj Mahal. After this wonderful visit, we will take you towards the Red Fort, this 15th-century fort was built by Akbar and used as a residence and treasure house of the imperial family. Afterward, our guide will take you to show famous marble factory and some popular shops for shopping. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel for night stay followed by dinner. ( Due to lack of time if you missed any monuments we shall arrange to visit next day Morning before going to Jaipur)
DAY2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur (B,D)
After having a palatable breakfast and check out from the hotel, we will drive you towards the Jaipur. En-route you will be taken to Fatehpur Sikri renowned for the tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti and Buland Darwaza was known as the world’s highest gateway. After this visit continues with your drive to Jaipur, on arrival check-in to the hotel. After freshen-up, our cabbie will drive you towards the Chowki Dhani, where you will enjoy the mouth-watering food with Rajasthani music, dance, and other interesting activities and shows of Jaipur. After that, you will be driven back to the hotel for night stay.
DAY 3: JAIPUR (B,D)
In the next morning after breakfast, your Jaipur tour starts with the Elephant ride to the magnificent Amber Fort a perfect assemblage of Rajput and Mughal style of architecture. The next move is towards the fascinating view of Jal Mahal or the water Palace placed in amidst of the Man Sagar Lake. A trip to Jaipur is worthless without exploring the antiques and armory of the Rajput royal family at the City Palace, which is still a residence of Jaipur’s imperial family. This Jaipur tour continues with a visit to the Hawa Mahal and the Jantar Mantar. In the evening, we will drive you to some famous shops of the city. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel. Enjoy your dinner and get retired for the night.
DAY 4: JAIPUR – Delhi(B,D)
In the morning after having a relish breakfast and check out from the hotel, we will drive you towards the Delhi. After reaching and check-in to the hotel take rest and free for your own activities. Later, enjoy dinner in the hotel.
DAY 5: Delhi (B,D)
In the morning after having a delicious breakfast, our chauffeur will take you for the Delhi tour package initiates with visiting the Red Fort was the political center of Mughals, Later, we will drive you to the Qutub Minar, and Lotus Temple with the outside glance of India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhawan. Afterward, we will drop you back to the hotel for a dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 6: Delhi – Varanasi (B,D)
In the morning after breakfast in the hotel, we will board you in Varanasi Flight as per the scheduled timings of the flight for your trip to Golden triangle with Varanasi package. On arrival to Varanasi, you will meet and greet by our representative who will transfer you to the hotel. In the evening, you will be taken to the Gange Ghat for the enchanting glance of the Gange Aarti. Subsequently, we will drop you back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay. (Delhi Varanasi-Delhi Flight Ticket is included in the package after booking we shall advise the flight timing )
DAY 7: Varanasi (B,D)
Early in the morning, we will take you for the excursion of bathing ghats glimpses where you can see the Hindu cremation rituals too. After that, ride you back to the hotel where after having a breakfast and freshen-up, we will drive you towards the Sarnath known as one of the four pilgrimages of the Gautam Buddha. Afterward, we will take you back to the Varanasi and take you to visit some famous temple and the popular Banaras Hindu University and Kala Bhavan. Subsequently, we will drop you back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 8: Varanasi – Delhi (B)
In the morning after breakfast, day free for your own activity, later transfer to Varanasi airport and board into the Delhi Flight. On arrival to Delhi airport proceed to your onward journey.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Agra, Jaipur, Delhi & Varanasi.
- 7 Nights Accommodations in good 3-4 Star categories Hotels. (1 Night in Agra, 2 Night in Jaipur, 2 Night in Delhi & 2 Nights in Varanasi)
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Daily dinner at Hotel.
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri .
- Entry Fee of Jaipur Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace.
- Delhi - Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur - Delhi by Private air condition Car.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur.
- Delhi- Varanasi-Delhi Economy class Round trip Flight Ticket.
- Boat Ride in Varanasi.
- All Transfer and sightseeing in Varanasi by Private AC Car.
- Entry Fee in Varanasi.
- All Applicable Taxes and Service.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-20 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 19 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Great tour company!May 08 2018
Wonderful tour of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi. especially loved the Delhi Food Walk at night. Hotels exceeded expectations. Highly recommend planning your India trip with this company!