Sriracha Tiger Zoo with Private Transfers (Pattaya)0
Day Tour: Tiger Zoo Tour from Pattaya including private transfers
Planned for roughly 5 hours, this tour will begin at 9:30-9:45 am when our representative will pick you up from the hotel and drive you to the Sriracha Tiger Zoo. Home to over 200 tigers, this zoo is one of the most popular places to visit in Thailand. On arriving at the zoo at 10:00 am you will be taken to visit the Crocodile Education Centre to get informative insight into the lives of crocodiles. At 10:30 am you will head to the exciting Crocodile Wrestling Show which is a one of a kind experience. Post the show, we will take you for the much-awaited Amazing Circus at 11:00 am that features the popular Tiger Show wherein the mighty animal performs tricks such as rope-walking, clapping, walking on just 2 legs, etc. that will leave you astounded and entertained. At 11:40 am you will head for the Elephant show where you will witness the trained mammoth engaging in amazing tricks. After that you will be able to see another magnificent performance in the form of pig racing at 12:00 pm and feed tiger cubs with milk and take pictures with the animal at your own expense at 12:30 pm. After spending leisure time exploring the zoo, you will be taken back to the hotel at 2:00 pm in the evening and your tour will come to an end. With so many fun things to do in Thailand, your tour will end up being a memorable one.
- Private Round trip transfer from the Hotel.
- Entrance Ticket Only to Sai Racha Zoo Tour (Day Pass)
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees, and optional tours, unless otherwise stated.
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Cub Feeding (Optional add on)
- Photograph with Tiger (Optional add on)
- Crocodile Show, Tiger Show, Elephant Show, Pig Racing Show on Direct payment.
- Thrilling crocodile wrestling show
- Mellow side of fierce tigers at the Tiger Show
- Mesmerizing Elephant Show with astonishing tricks
- A gripping biosphere to revel in
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, 15% of travel cost.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 day’s prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.