Varanasi is prominent for their history, culture, ghats, temples, and ashram. Varanasi is also famous for Banarasi Sarees and Banarasi Paan but do you know ‘What is the popular street food in Varanasi? Here, Indiator is conducting a street food tour in Varanasi, which take you to the popular shops of food in the city of God.
- Explore the lifestyle and food of the bygone city.
- Transfer service through air-conditioned vehicle.
- Visit the city with local tour guide.
- Enjoy a tempting street food in Varanasi.
In the evening at around 4:00 pm, our guide along with driver will take you from the hotel to the Varanasi tour starts from the Assi ghat visit.
After the ghat visit, your street food tour will initiate with eating the famous food of Varanasi – Poori Sabzi. This hot and crispy Poori or Kachori is stuffed with dal and served with spicy potato gravy. After that, it’s time to have famous sweets of Varanasi i.e. Hot Jalebi (made up of refined flour) and Shahi toast (made up of bread). Both of these food items serve crispy, syrupy and hot.
This Varanasi Street Food tour also serve you a lassi, serve in kulhad (earthen glass) made up of yogurt with cardamom flavor, garnish with pistachios and fresh cream, and a few drops of rose water. You can also try Thandai, malpuas, gulab jamuns, and lal pedhas.
Varanasi is also famous for chaat like aloo tikki (prepare with aloo pattie with chickpea curry and garnish with green chutney), pani puri, tamatar ki chaat, and finally you can enjoy a best paan of Varanasi at Rajendra Chaurasia Paan.
After having a tempting food, we will drive you back to the hotel.
- Transfer by Private air condition Car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Tasting of Street food.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Amazing Street Food TourJuly 04 2018
We had an amazing time wandering the old city's alleys, learning about the different cultures and practices, and stuffing ourselves silly with all kinds of sweets and savouries!