Sunrise Boat Cruise with Yoga Session on Ganges0
At 5.30 am, our representative will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Varanasi. Board the air-conditioned car leaving for Dashashwamedh Ghat for a boat ride to Manikarnika Ghat. Dashashwamedha Ghat is famous for the Ganga Aarti and Manikarnika Ghat is a cremation site. The early morning boat ride gives you a chance to see the undisturbed beauty of the city. Feel the cool breeze gliding on the Ganga River during the boat ride. Catch some of the magnificent sights of the temples, ghats, priests offering early morning prayers to the holy Ganga River, devotees taking a holy dip, etc. As you approach Manikarnika Ghat, you will sight the cremation and last rites being performed on the ghat that is considered auspicious for the cremation.
Alight the boat as you reach Manikarnika Ghat and walk through the narrow lanes of the city heading towards Assi Ghat for a yoga session. Enjoy an hour long class on Yoga from the famous Yoga instructor Yogini Smriti. Post yoga class, you will be dropped back at the hotel.
- A tour guide well versed in English
- Mineral water will be provided.
- Boat Ride at River Ganges
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Pick up and drop facility from the hotel.
- A service of air-conditioned vehicle for transportation.
- Taxes and service charges are applicable.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- A soul awakening boat ride from Dashashwamedh Ghat To Manikarnika Ghat
- Catch spectacular sights of famous temples and ghats from the boat
- Visit the famous sacred cremation site, Manikarnika Ghat
- Enjoy a peaceful Yoga class at Assi Ghat with a trained Yoga instructor
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 28 Per Person
- 4 hoursDuration
- USD 32 Per Person
- 8 HoursDuration