This Sunrise boat ride tour of Varanasi comes you across the morning rituals held on various Ganga Ghats. We will visit you for the cremation ceremony of Hindus, the burning ghats of Ganga where the bodies are incinerated according to the Hindu religion.
- Enjoy the sunrise glance of the Ganga ghats through boat ride.
- Take a glimpse of the cremation ceremony of the dead bodies.
- Private transfer from Hotel to Ghat with assistant.
In the early morning between 5:30-6:00 AM, our assistance along with a driver will pick you up from the hotel for the Morning Sunrise Boat Tour in Varanasi starts withvisiting the Ganga Ghat through boat ride. During your water ride, you get a glimpse of the ghats, where dead bodies are lying down for cremation, some priests are making ritual processes of dead bodies according to the Hindu religion. This funeral ritual is known as Antyeshti Sanskara, in which body burns with around 360 Kgs of wood with some sandalwood. After the cremation, the residue like ribs, hip bones will put into the Ganga river.
After an hour visit of a boat ride, our driver will drop you back to the hotel and with this, your Morning Rituals on the Ganges River tour finishes here.
- Transfer by Private air condition Car.
- Services of local assistance.
- Boat Ride.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
liked Morning Sunrise Boat Tour in VaranasiApril 02 2018
After seeing the morning rituals , the Morning Sunrise Boat Tour in Varanasi was the best one. The breeze give us the best pleasure to our body and soul