Sunrise Boat Ride in Ganga with the Visit of Ghats and Morning Rituals1
The most appropriate time to see a city at its best is when it is just beginning to come to life. Adhering to this idea, the Varanasi tour will begin at 5:00 am when we will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the Ganga Ghat from where we will commence the boat ride. During the peaceful boat ride, you will get to see the city wake up with the first rays of the sun. Amidst the melodiously chirping birds and picturesque glory of the dawn, you will view the famous ghats and temples as we move ahead. At the Ghats, you will see the pundits carrying out Hindu morning rituals and devotees diving into the Ganga River to cleanse their souls and start the day with divine positivity. Throughout the boat ride, you will experience a calming sensation taking over your heart and soul as you witness the surrounding holiness. At the end of this spiritual tour, we will drop you back to your hotel.
- Transfer by Private air condition Car.
- Services of local assistance.
- Boat Ride.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Payment & cancellation policy.
- Tranquil boat ride on the glistening water of Ganga
- Panoramic view of Varanasi at sunrise
- Divine morning rituals
- Enchanting view of ghats and temples
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.