Our Bangkok vacation packages include some of the most exciting locations to visit and some entertaining activities that will make your holiday the most memorable one. The interesting tour begins with the world-famous Alcazar Show, then takes you to the beautiful Coral island of Pattaya. This will be followed by a trip to the Nong Nooch Village Park and finally ending with an interesting day to be spent at the Safari World in Bangkok.
- Feel the magical vibe of the Alcazar Show
- Escape into nature at the Coral Island
- Enjoy a peaceful stroll in the gardens of the Nong Nooch Village
- Explore the wildlife in Safari World
Day 1: Arrival at Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya & Alcazar Show
Your Pattaya tour and activities will begin right after our driver receives you at the airport and drives you to your hotel in Pattaya. After checking-in and resting at the hotel, we will leave for the Alcazar show between 5:00 to 6:00 PM, which is one of the most renowned cabaret shows of the world, performed by world-class Thai artists.After the performance, you will be dropped back to the hotel where you can retire for the night.
Day 2: Pattaya-Coral island with Lunch
After relishing on a tasty breakfast, you will be picked up at 9:00 AM to Pattaya Beach. At 9:30 AM board a magnificent speedboat from the beach to marine sports pier. You will reach your destination by 10:00 AM where you can try a hand at various water sports such a parasailing, undersea walking, jet ski, and banana boat (optionally purchase). By 11:00 AM arrive at Coral Island and spend time rejuvenating in its tranquil surroundings, exploring beautiful beaches, glass-clear waters, and extensive coral. By 12:00 PM take a speedboat to the Pattaya beach, which will be followed by a mouth-watering Indian lunch at Mumbai Magic restaurant (or other equivalent Indian restaurants). After that by 1:00 PM you will be dropped back to the hotel where you can spend the evening at leisure and later stay overnight.
Day 03:- Pattaya Sightseeing - Nong Nooch Village Park
The next day will begin with a delicious breakfast, after which we will head to the Nong Nooch village- a wonderful Pattaya attraction. The park is spread lavishly and accommodates a number of interesting gardens that are themed like the European garden, French garden, etc. The gardens are also categorized according to the species of plants that they exhibit like the orchid nursery, tropical palm garden, topiary garden, etc. You will also see cultural performances at the park and may also engage in
elephant riding, cycling, and other fun activities. As the day ends, we will return to the hotel so that you can rest for the night.
Day 04:- Pattaya to Bangkok Transfer
After breakfast, and check out formalities we will transfer to Bangkok from Pattaya. Upon reaching Bangkok check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05:- Bangkok - Safari World with Marine Park with Lunch
The next day will mark the most anticipated Bangkok tours. The day will begin with a delicious breakfast at the hotel after which we will go to the Safari World- a wildlife paradise consisting of Safari Park and Marine Park. In Safari Park, you will see all sorts of fascinating animals like tiger, lion, giraffe, zebra, etc. This will be followed by a flavorsome international buffet. We will then move to the Marine Park. Here you can see the performance of trained dolphins, seals, birds, etc. that is indeed eye capturing. After that, the tour will come to an end and you will be driven to the hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 06:- Local Tour and Departure from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport
It is the last day of your holiday, but it doesn’t end here. At 7:00 am you will be picked up for a Bangkok city tour and the first place to visit on your list is Royal Grand Palace. It is an interesting site embellished with pillars that hold the structure. It holds a history of 200 years, which makes it a remarkable place. After this proceed to explore the next stop, which is Wat Phra Kaew. It is the most standout attraction, which contains golden spires, and glittering mosaics attracting tourist in large number. Your city tour will come to an end by 11 am. Proceed to the hotel to complete your check out formalities as the tour comes to a delightful end. You will be picked up for your Bangkok airport transfer keeping in mind your flight timings and dropped to the airport for your return flight.
- 3 Night’s accommodation in IBIS Pattaya/Anantra Pattaya Resort or Similar hotel in Pattaya.
- 2 Night accommodation in The Ecotel/Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel or Similar hotel in Bangkok.
- 5 Breakfasts at the hotel
- 1 Lunch during Coral Island Tour in Pattaya
- 1 Lunch during Safari World with Marine Park
- BKK Airport to Pattaya Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Half-Day Bangkok City Tour with the transfer on shared basis(SIC).
- Half-Day Coral Island Tour by speed boat - including transfers on a Share basis (SIC).
- Evening Alcazar show with the transfer on a shared basis (SIC).
- Nong Nooch Village tour with the transfers on a shared basis (SIC).
- Safari World with Marine Park with transfers on a share basis (SIC).
- Bangkok Hotel to Suvarnabhumi International Airport transfer on Private Basis.
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Tour guide tips & Driver Tips
- Meals and Beverages if not stated
- Early Check-in / Late Check-out
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees
- Water Sports Activities on the Coral Island tour will be on direct payment basis.
- Entrance fee unless specified
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.