Abode to many scenic locations and the plethora of things to do make Bangkok-Pattaya tour most in demand. With the ample activities to do this tour starts with an Alcazar show, which is one the most spectacular and grand event. All the amusement does not end here as the tour takes you on an exhilarating journey to the Coral Island of Pattaya where you can indulge in Parasailing adventure followed by lunch in an Indian restaurant and a half-day tour of Bangkok city that covers significant landmarks of the city and its temples such as Wat Phra Kaew and more.
- Discover the spellbinding radiance of Coral Island.
- Enjoy a stimulating speedboat ride.
- Ramble on the pulsating streets of Bangkok.
- Witness the Bangkok’s temples for its architectural wonders.
Day 1:- Arrival at Bangkok - Pattaya
Embark on a trip to Pattaya with meet and greet at Bangkok airport. Our driver will pick you up for your onward journey to Pattaya in an AC car. It takes about 2 hours to reach your destination. Upon reaching check-in at the Pattaya hotel to stay overnight.
Day 2:- Pattaya-Coral Island with Lunch
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel get ready for a trip to Coral Island. Get a pick up at 9:00 am from the hotel and proceed to Pattaya Beach to board a speedboat at 9:30 am to marine sports pier. Upon reaching the pier, indulge in various thrilling activities i.e parasailing, undersea walking, among many others at an additional cost from 10-11 am. Subsequently then proceed to Coral Island and on reaching spend time exploring the tropical beach and its gorgeous coral formations. At about 12 pm board a speed boat to get back to Pattaya beach for a lunch at Mumbai Magic restaurant (or other equivalents to Indian restaurant). After a stomach full of lunch, leave for the hotel at 1 pm. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure. The day ends with a pleasant stay at the hotel.
Day 03: - Pattaya – Bangkok (Enroute Bangkok City &, Temple Tour)
After a scrumptious breakfast, check out from the Pattaya hotel and transfer to the Bangkok city in an air condition Car. En-route proceed for Bangkok city tour and the places you will cover include Royal Grand Palace or other popular tourist destination like Wat Phra Kaew and more. By evening proceed to the hotel in Bangkok to complete your check-in formalities.
Day 4 :- Bangkok - Day free at leisure
On the fourth day after scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, spend time at leisure. You can also indulge in some invigorating activities in Bangkok at own expenses. Overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
Day 05:- Departure from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport
On the last day of your Thailand tour after breakfast at the hotel, check-out, and leave the luggage at the hotel. With ample time in hand for your flight, do some shopping in the streets of Bangkok. Then get picked up for your Bangkok airport transfer for your onward destination.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Nice/U Dream/Romeo Palace or Similar hotel in Pattaya.
- 2 Night accommodation in H-Residence or similar or similar hotel in Bangkok.
- 5 Breakfasts at the hotel
- 1 Lunch during coral island tour.
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel Transfer on Shared Basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel Transfer on Shared Basis
- Enroute Half-day BANGKOK CITY TOUR and transfers on shared basis.
- Half-Day CORAL ISLAND TOUR by speed boat - Pattaya including lunch and transfers on Share in Coach (SIC)* Basis.
- Bangkok Hotel to Suvarnabhumi International Airport transfer on shared Basis.
- All Taxes Included
- All transfers are based on shared coach basis
- Return Airfare with taxes
- Visa Fees
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Tour guide tips & Driver Tips
- Meals and Beverages if not stated
- Early Check-in / Late Check-out
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Water Sports Activities on the Coral Island tour will be on direct payment basis.
- Entrance fees not included unless specified.
- Travel Insurance
XW305 DEL DMK 0255 0820
XW306 DMK DEL 2225 0115(+1)
*Flight timing can change by the airline – Please recheck before confirming
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Special Rates for September, October & November 2019
Departure Dates (2019) (4 Nights/5 Days)
30 days prior to commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.