The city of light, Varanasi holds religious importance and reflects age-old Indian civilization. An apt destination to experience the spiritual side of India, Varanasi is dotted with numerous temples and there are around 80 Ghats in this city. Book a Varanasi tour and explore the pious town, visit its wonderful Ghats, witness the evening Aarti, take a boat ride on the Ganga River and stroll through its colorful bazaars. Last but not least, pay a visit to Sarnath. Surely you will love the experience and tag along the memory for a lifetime.
- Pay homage at the prominent temples in Varanasi.
- Observe the display of Vintage American cars at the Museum of Ramnagar Fort.
- Visit the most revered Buddhist pilgrimage sites at Sarnath.
- Get mesmerized by the uplifting spiritual ritual of Ganga Aarti.
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby between 5:00 to 5:30 AM. Then proceed towards Assi Ghat to witness the morning Ganga Aarti. With the sound of Conch shells and chants, the whole environment is enthralled. Upon witnessing the auspicious occasion proceed back to the hotel for breakfast (at own expense). By 10:00 get ready to explore the temples of Varanasi. Your first visit is the Kashi Vishwanath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. Your next tourist spot is the Monkey Temple (Durga
Temple), which is painted in red and amber color.
The other temples to visit are Tulsi Manas Mandir, Bharat Mata Mandir, and Birla Temple. Your tour of Varanasi is incomplete if you do not pay a visit to Ramnagar Fort, which had been the ancestral residence of the Banaras King and now serves as a museum for tourists that showcase vintage and royal collections. After Varanasi city tour, leave for Sarnath and enjoy the sightseeing to important Buddhist historical sites that include Dhameka Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Sarnath Archeological Museum, and Mulagandhakuti Vihara.
Then later drive back to Varanasi city to attend the Ganga Aarti at the Dashashwamedha Ghat. Observe priests performing the ritual that creates a strong spiritual aura. Your long, eventful day has come to an end with the evening aarti and we will drop you back to your hotel.
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat Ride
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Arrival & departure from the airport / Railway station is not included
- Any personal expenses during the tour
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.