The city of light, Varanasi holds religious importance and reflects age-old Indian civilization. An apt destination to experience the spiritual side of India, Varanasi is dotted with numerous temples and there are around 80 Ghats in this city. Explore this pious town, visit its wonderful Ghats, witness its evening Aarti, take a boat ride on the Ganga River and stroll through its colorful bazaars. Surely you will love the experience and tag along memory for a lifetime.
- Pay homage at the prominent temples in Varanasi.
- Observe the display of Vintage American cars at the Museum of Ramnagar Fort.
- Visit the most revered Buddhist pilgrimage sites at Sarnath.
- Get mesmerized by the uplifting spiritual ritual of Ganga Aarti.
Your full day tour around Varanasi begins at 5.00 am. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby. Then proceed towards Assi Ghat in a car to witness the morning Ganga Aarti. The Aarti is performed by the priests who are pursuing their Vedas and Upanishads. The prayer is offered to the river Ganga, while priests chant mantras along with the sound of Conch shells. The whole environment is enthralled with the reverberating chants.
Upon witnessing the auspicious occasion proceed to explore the temples of Varanasi. Visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas and most religious site in India. Visit Monkey Temple (Durga Temple), which was constructed in the 18th century. If the legends are to believe it is said that the idol of the goddess appeared here on its own. Painted in red and amber color the temple has a multi-tiered spire.
Also visit Tulsi Manas Mandir, built in the year 1964 it is where Goswami Tulsi Das composed his Ram Charit Manas. Then later the temple in honor of Lord Ram was constructed at the very same spot and was named after him as a mark of respect. Explore Bharat Mata Mandir, which is located in the premises of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth. It was built to pay a tribute to Mother India. Its major highlight is a marble map of undivided India displayed inside the temple.
Stop by Birla Temple, which is located in the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) in Varanasi. Devoted to the Lord Shiva it is the replica of the old Vishwanath temple. Your tour of Varanasi is incomplete if you do not pay a visit to Ramnagar Fort, which had been the ancestral residence of the Benaras King. Located at Ramnagar, the fort now serves as a museum for tourists that showcase vintage and royal collections.
After Varanasi city tour, leave for Sarnath and enjoy the sightseeing to important Buddhist historical sites that include Dhameka Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Sarnath Archeological Museum and Mulagandhakuti Vihara. Then later drive back to Varanasi city to attend the Ganga Aarti at the Dashashwamedha Ghat. Observe priests performing the ritual that creates a strong spiritual aura. Your long, eventful day has come to an end with the evening Aarti and we will drop you back to your hotel.
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included
- Any personal expenses during the tour
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.