Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour and Boat Ride with Dinner2
The evening Aarti tour begins with a boat ride from Dashashwamedha Ghat to Manikarnika Ghat. Guests are picked up from the hotel lobby at 5.00 pm. From there proceed to Dashashwamedha Ghat and board the boat to embark on a ride to Manikarnika Ghat.
As you sail through the river Ganga in the evening, observe the sun slowly set behind the sky and fading into the horizon. On a boat ride tour in Varanasi, you will come across the numerous Ghats along the river Ganga. The guide who accompanies you narrates stories of the local culture that display the true essence of the holy city.
On reaching Manikarnika Ghat, disembark the boat to visit the most auspicious place for Hindus cremation. It is believed that cremation at this site, liberate one with the endless cycle of rebirth. Then walk towards Dashashwamedha Ghat to witness the evening Ganga Arti performed by the supreme priest. Ganga Aarti is a 45 minute event where priest holding big and heavy brass lamp having a snake hood at the edge move in harmony along with the chant and music. It is a most devout ritual that creates a fascinating atmosphere.
After Ganga Aarti, relish at a scrumptious dinner served at the local restaurant in Varanasi. Once you are done with your dinner we will drop you back at the hotel in Varanasi city.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water.
- Site visits per itinerary.
- Boat ride at Ganges River
- Dinner at the Dolphin rooftop restaurant
- Transportation to/from site locations in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Sail through Ganga River on an evening boat ride with a backdrop of sunset.
- Take a dip in the Ganga River and liberate yourself from the worldly bondage.
- Observe the beautiful ritual of the evening, “Ganga Aarti”at Dashashwamedha Ghat.
- Relish lip smacking dishes served in a local restaurant in Varanasi.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
AmySeptember 19 2019
I recently went on a very pleasing tour to Varanasi with Indiator. It was my first tour with this travel company so I was a bit sceptical but looking back, I can say that it was one of the best tours I’ve been on and the services were very good. I took a Varanasi evening Ganga Aarti tour that also included a boat ride. It was so soothing. The boat-ride on Ganga was delightful and the entire Aarti ritual was extremely peaceful and the aura was divine. I love places that are serene and this was just the best way to spend a weekend, away from the busy city life. Thank you, Indiator!
BerdonAugust 21 2019
Amazing tour with tourist guide
I’m still in awe of how beautiful and tranquil the city of Varanasi is. Before planning for vacation to this city I was a little skeptical but Indiator has provided me with such amenities and amazing services that I couldn’t resist. The place was beautiful and the best part was the evening Aarti. The sight of hundreds of diyas floating in the holy water and the chanting prayers was a treat to the senses. It was a great idea to opt for this amazing Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour and Boat Ride with Dinner.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 61 Per Person
- 9 hrsDuration
- USD 167 Per Person
- 2 Nights 3 DaysDuration
- USD 47 Per Person
- 4-5 HrsDuration