Varanasi is the oldest city in the world located at the banks of the holy River Ganga. Lauded as a holy place in India it experiences the influx of numerous tourists all-round the year. Dotted with small alleys, the city of temples is best discovered on foot. Magnificent Varanasi evening Aarti tour gives you an opportunity to observe the remarkable occasion along with a boat ride and a scrumptious dinner.
- Sail through Ganga River on an evening boat ride with a backdrop of sunset.
- Take a dip in the Ganga River and liberate yourself from the worldly bondage.
- Observe the beautiful ritual of the evening, “Ganga Aarti”at Dashashwamedha Ghat.
- Relish at lip smacking dishes served in a local restaurant in Varanasi.
The evening Aarti tour begins with a boat ride from Dashashwamedha Ghat to Manikarnika Ghat. Guests are picked up from the hotel lobby at 5.00 pm. From there proceed to Dashashwamedha Ghat and board the boat to embark on a ride to Manikarnika Ghat.
In Varanasi, there are about 100 Ghats where numerous pilgrims are seen praying to the morning sun that is believed to offer blessings to the entire humanity. Basically, the Ghats are the highlight of the Varanasi sightseeing tour where a whole lot of religious activities take place.
As you sail through the river Ganga in the evening, observe the sun slowly set behind the sky and fading into the horizon. On a boat ride tour in Varanasi, you will come across the numerous Ghats along the river Ganga. The guide who accompanies you narrates stories of the local culture that display the true essence of the holy city.
On reaching Manikarnika Ghat, disembark the boat to visit the most auspicious place for Hindus cremation. It is believed that cremation at this site, liberate one with the endless cycle of rebirth. Then walk towards Dashashwamedha Ghat to witness the evening Ganga Arti performed by the supreme priest. Ganga Aarti is a 45 minute event where priest holding big and heavy brass lamp having a snake hood at the edge move in harmony along with the chant and music. It is a most devout ritual that creates a fascinating atmosphere.
After Ganga Aarti, relish at a scrumptious dinner served at the local restaurant in Varanasi. Once you are done with your dinner we will drop you back at the hotel in Varanasi city.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water.
- Site visits per itinerary.
- Boat ride at Ganges River
- Dinner at the Dolphin rooftop restaurant
- Transportation to/from site locations in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.