Discover the rustic charms of India during Village tour in Varanasi. Tourists visiting India arrive here in large numbers to witness the village life. The warm village folk brings the gleeful smile on your face with their innocence, which is the major highlight. Enjoy a relaxing holiday in the tranquil surroundings of Lamahi and Dashrathpuri villages, in Varanasi. Interact with the rural folk and discover rural traditions, customs, livelihood, and their day-to-day activities.
- Explore the culture and heritage of the village.
- Observe the lifestyle of the people residing here.
- Witness the silk weaving industry.
- Run around the paddy fields
The starting time of the Varanasi village tour is 12.00 pm. You will be picked up from the hotel lobby by our driver in an air-conditioned car to witness the Village of Varanasi. Drive towards Lamahi and Dashrathpuri village. The Lamahi village is where a renowned Hindi and Urdu writer Munshi Premchand was born. A short drive from Varanasi takes you to the villages known for vast Agricultural and a flourishing rural society, which has been the strength of Indian cultural values.
Once you are there, discover their traditions. Well-known for their agricultural occupations do not miss an opportunity to walk in the middle of paddy fields and maize cultivations. Observe the techniques used by farmers and witness the temporary, hay huts, build on the crop field. Visit the centers of silk weaving, which is thriving due to the hard work of village people. The women of the village all dressed in the brightly colored attire and working in the fields will attract your attention. To understand the roots of village people and rural folks, approach them and carry forward the talk session.
After an interesting visit to the village of Varanasi, it is time to go back. We will drop you at your hotel in Varanasi.
- Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Any drinks and alcohol
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.