Discover the rustic charms of India during Village tour. Tourists visiting India arrive here in large numbers to witness the village life. The warm village folk brings the gleeful smile on your face with their innocence, which is the major highlight. Enjoy a relaxing holiday in the tranquil surroundings of Lamahi and Dashrathpuri villages, in Varanasi. Interact with the rural folk and discover rural traditions, customs, livelihood and their day-to-day activities.
- Explore the culture and heritage of the village.
- Observe the lifestyle of the people residing here.
- Witness the silk weaving industry.
- Run around the paddy fields and observe the day to day activities of farmers.
The starting time of the village tour is 12.00 pm. You will be picked up from the hotel lobby by our driver in an air-conditioned car.You are about to witness the Village of Varanasi that will take you away from the hustle bustle of the city and offer you a lifetime experience. Then drive towards Lamahi and Dashrathpuri village. The Lamhi village is where a renowned Hindi and Urdu writer Munshi Premchand was born.
A short drive from Varanasi takes you to the villages known for vast Agricultural and a flourishing rural society, which has been the strength of Indian cultural values. Once you are there, discover their traditions. Rural India is well-known for their agricultural occupations that give you an opportunity to walk in the middle of paddy fields and maize cultivations. Observe the techniques used by farmers and witness the temporary, hay huts, build on the crop field. Visit the centers of silk weaving, which is thriving due to the hard work of village people. These villages have the proud history and the rural folk is the simple people living the basic life. You can see the women of the village in the brightly colored attire working in the fields. To understand the roots of village people and rural folks, approach them and carry forward the talk session.
After an interesting visit to the village of Varanasi, it is time to go back. We will drop you at your hotel in Varanasi.
- Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all mentioned monuments.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.